Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Re: ADD THIS GAME TO PLAYSTATION 2 CLASSICS FOR DOWNLOAD

Mar 9, 2012

you know its not just other buisnesses that want to make a profit out of it that will buy the rights right... collectors can get them at an auction... when a buisness goes bankrupt im sure that to pay off what they owe they have an auction to sell everything including the rights... and collectors out their will most likely buy them as well and make it difficult for sony to get rights from them

Message 21 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Basch1990 wrote:

you know its not just other buisnesses that want to make a profit out of it that will buy the rights right... collectors can get them at an auction... when a buisness goes bankrupt im sure that to pay off what they owe they have an auction to sell everything including the rights... and collectors out their will most likely buy them as well and make it difficult for sony to get rights from them

You've been watching too much TV. You think this is like Storage Wars or something? I've been through a corporate bankruptcy before...as I said before. There's no yard sale. Stop theorizing about what you think or you "are sure" would happen. Corporate bankruptcies involve courts that oversee the whole process. Provide evidence that "collectors buy the rights" to titles when companies go bankrupt or shut up with the theories from the armchair.

Message 22 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Mar 10, 2012

PS2 Classics I would like to see

Psychonauts

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Dragon Quest 8

Silent Hill 4(since its not in the collection)

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (unless there really is a HD collection coming)

Xenosaga series (Really, really REALLY, want this on the PS Store or a HD Collection)

Bloodryane 2

Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Shin Megami Tensai Nocturne

Thanks to any Sony rep that see this

Message 23 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Mar 10, 2012

dude what ever a banker takes they need to sell for money so they have auctions to sell it off... i really dont give a damn what you been through cause you probably havent seen what they do with stuff they dont need... when they lose everything to a bank including rights how are they suposed to make profit from it???? by selling it... you really arent that smart are you... and most of whats on TV is reality so seriously stop thinking you know everything just cause you been through it... cause you havent seen everything and havent seen all points

Message 24 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Hayterfan wrote:

PS2 Classics I would like to see

Psychonauts

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Dragon Quest 8

Silent Hill 4(since its not in the collection)

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (unless there really is a HD collection coming)

Xenosaga series (Really, really REALLY, want this on the PS Store or a HD Collection)

Bloodryane 2

Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Shin Megami Tensai Nocturne

Thanks to any Sony rep that see this

dont get your hopes up on it coming soon... it will take a long time before they can get it because they are having a problem with the rights for the tarzan world in kh1

Message 25 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes