Mar 08 2013
By: Up4achallenge Monster Hunter 33 posts

About PS4

7 replies 92 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

I think it would be good idea to have a five bluray DVD Changer for the PS/4. I think it would be unique and ahead of the competition.

Message 1 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: About PS4

Mar 8, 2013

Yeah.... I can't get on board with that one. Reminds me of the bulky 10 disc changer I had in my car in highschool.

Message 2 of 8 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 8, 2013

The size of console woutdn't change, I don't think. I thought it would cool cause i hate to keep on putting in and taken out in video games. So this way, put in your five favorites video games and it is ready to play by selecting this disc number. 

Message 3 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16899 posts

Mar 8, 2013

How much more would you be willing to pay for a five-CD changer????

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 8 (73 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11351 posts

Mar 8, 2013

No.   Just no.

If you are too lazy to get up to change discs, maybe psn downloads would suit you better.

Message 5 of 8 (68 Views)
VP of Gaming
29406 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Up4achallenge wrote:

I think it would be good idea to have a five bluray DVD Changer for the PS/4. I think it would be unique and ahead of the competition.

Yeah it would be "unique and ahead of the competiion"... if this were 1989.

Message 6 of 8 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

Mar 8, 2013

How much would I be willing to Pay for a 5 Disc Changer? Do you really want to know? I'd be down for it, why not... 

Point is, I seriously doub't it would happen... 

& even though it'd be a sweet idea, you can't deny that you'd be better off with Downloaded things if that was the Case... 

Either way, it doesn't matter, Sony is going to Ruin the PS4 just like they ruined the PS3, i'm pretty sure PS4 is not what everyone is expecting... 

------------------------------

I mean they show you all these Games, & how great the Graphix are before Launch to Draw you in, & then you find out whats really behind Closed Doors, what the PS4 is really like, & then your like **bleep** did I just pay for, lOl... 

Technically, all the Games comming to PS4... The Amazing Graphix they showed on the 20th....
Ya PS3 is already Capable of that Quality... I mean why else would PS3 also be getting those Games, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 7 of 8 (55 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29406 posts

Mar 8, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

How much would I be willing to Pay for a 5 Disc Changer? Do you really want to know? I'd be down for it, why not... 

Point is, I seriously doub't it would happen... 

& even though it'd be a sweet idea, you can't deny that you'd be better off with Downloaded things if that was the Case... 

Either way, it doesn't matter, Sony is going to Ruin the PS4 just like they ruined the PS3, i'm pretty sure PS4 is not what everyone is expecting... 

------------------------------

I mean they show you all these Games, & how great the Graphix are before Launch to Draw you in, & then you find out whats really behind Closed Doors, what the PS4 is really like, & then your like **bleep** did I just pay for, lOl... 

Technically, all the Games comming to PS4... The Amazing Graphix they showed on the 20th....
Ya PS3 is already Capable of that Quality... I mean why else would PS3 also be getting those Games, ~_~

Message 8 of 8 (52 Views)
0 Likes