Mar 21 2013
By: mikedelike First Son 3 posts

Account Suspended

20 replies 364 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

I was in an online race in Gran Turismo 5 the other night. I noticed that one of the players was cheating by using a hacked car so I told the host to kick him out of the lobby. Then some other random guy tells the host to kick me instead so i sent him a "strongly worded message" to let him know that he should not be letting hackers ruin the game for everyone. Now my account is suspended thanks PSN! I really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 21 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Re: Account Suspended

Mar 21, 2013

mikedelike wrote:

I was in an online race in Gran Turismo 5 the other night. I noticed that one of the players was cheating by using a hacked car so I told the host to kick him out of the lobby. Then some other random guy tells the host to kick me instead so i sent him a "strongly worded message" to let him know that he should not be letting hackers ruin the game for everyone. Now my account is suspended thanks PSN! I really appreciate it.

The gods of Sony are righteous and just in the community. You worded your words too strongly for the ears of these corporate deities. Ask them in a less worded email of endearing-nous in the community and they may forgive your infraction in the community.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 2 of 21 (354 Views)
Wastelander
804 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Did that strongly worded message have any no-no words in it?

You need to contact support for this issue - https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, WP8.1, Win 8.1 PC, Xbox 360
Message 3 of 21 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Its only a 1 week suspension so I don't really care but I hate it when the innocent people get punished especially when it happens to me ofcourse.

Message 4 of 21 (333 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Ya it probably did but I didn't use anything too crazy and I used the words in a mature manner.

Message 5 of 21 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7734 posts

Mar 21, 2013

mikedelike wrote:

so i sent him a "strongly worded message"

You should have moved on and just reported the guy.

Message 6 of 21 (324 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Mar 21, 2013

By simply reporting him to Sony int eh comunity your job was done! By not turning the other cheek for him to kick out of the game, which is the epitome of awesome racing simulation, you angered your overlords at Sony! 

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 7 of 21 (320 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16068 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Topherion wrote:

By simply reporting him to Sony int eh comunity your job was done! By not turning the other cheek for him to kick out of the game, which is the epitome of awesome racing simulation, you angered your overlords at Sony! 

Knock it off.... 

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 8 of 21 (284 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Mar 21, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Topherion wrote:

Knock it off.... 

I fail to see what "it" is in the community. I said GT is a grest series and that he should have just taken the hit in the community

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 9 of 21 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16068 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Topherion wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Topherion wrote:

Knock it off.... 

I fail to see what "it" is in the community. I said GT is a grest series and that he should have just taken the hit in the community

Ok, you can play stupid if you like

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 10 of 21 (269 Views)
0 Likes