Feb 05 2013
By: Crazeeyguy First Son 4 posts

Add Legend of Legaia to the PSN Store

14 replies 661 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

I have no choice but to try to spark some conversation to get this game on the PSN store. Its been a little while since anybody posted about it so please please please people lets make some noise that cant be ignored :smileyhappy:  Who wants to see it released!?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (661 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Add Legend of Legaia to the PSN Store

Feb 10, 2013

Oh, yes!! I LOVED this game!! I'd like to see this on PSN as well since it is PS1 game.

LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (644 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I played Legaia 2 and really enjoyed it.  I've never played Legend of Legaia.  I've heard a lot of good things about this game.  I'd be willing to fork over $10 for this title.

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (642 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I've been waiting for them to put it on the ps store for some time now. I think its a Sony made game so the should reap all the benefits from it. I could be mistaken. I have the hard copy, but I don't have a backwards compatible ps3 so I can't play it. I would most assuredly buy it the day they throw it out there. They keep cranking out junk games so why not put something on people will buy?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (623 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 4, 2013

We have got to get them to add this game! I have quested for its awesomeness for years but have found no trustworthy source. I would buy it IMMEDIATELY ON SIGHT!  Also tales of destiny, great games that are going for 100 dollars+ for hard copies so yeah Sony get it in gear and lets do this!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (484 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9123 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

whitebread1337 wrote:
I've been waiting for them to put it on the ps store for some time now. I think its a Sony made game so the should reap all the benefits from it. I could be mistaken. I have the hard copy, but I don't have a backwards compatible ps3 so I can't play it. I would most assuredly buy it the day they throw it out there. They keep cranking out junk games so why not put something on people will buy?

all ps3 consoles can play ps1 games.. have you even tried to put the game in and see if it plays?

the only game the ps3 lost bc compatibility on was ps2 games

>

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (475 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Aug 6, 2013

This game was amazing for it's time., a true classic.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (466 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 6, 2013

I Agree i would love to play this game all over again played it on PS1 when it first came out and loved it I just hope they actually do listen to us sometimes and give us games that we actually want :catvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (458 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 11, 2013

still waiting on this to hit psn store.  Should be no problem since it was licenced by sony.  Just saying.  Would buy this in a heart beat.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Yesssssssssss... I have been wanting this for years. I brought out my PS2 and started playing it just for good memories about a year ago. This game rocked my world. I would buy this so fast :sigh: if only it happened

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (258 Views)
0 Likes