May 15 2013
By: mooserocka Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

Another week another disappointment

8 replies 270 views Edited May 15, 2013
Another Tuesday has passed where I got excited to see what new stuff. Once again was so disappointed. All utter garbage again. Also only one classic in English which is not that good. The others are not in English again. All we get is m with a mark down on the price yay so what IDE rather go to GameStop to buy games cause when you trade them back you get money back. And they don't take any space from my filled up hard drive. The only ok addition was the rune factory but thier charging 30 dollars but my friends in Europe and Japan say on thier psn they are only getting charged 20$ us money. I'm waiting for the one week where it will be Tuesday and I'm like wow they added stuff that's awesome not disappointment every week.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Re: Another week another disappointment

May 15, 2013

I just bought some DLC for Sound Shapes and Jacob Jones this week, as well as getting Star Wars Pinball. I guess every week is different for different people.

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

May 15, 2013

Most weeks go by without something that I'm excited or even remotely interested in. However I've got plenty to keep me busy even without something new on the PSN store. No need to get disappointed over it. I'm sure most people feel the same way, but every week that goes by, someone's going to be happy and someone's not.

Last thing I got excited about was when they added Disgaea 3 to the PSN+ for the Vita. That's been a while now. Nothing on my radar until June 14th with the Last of Us. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 15, 2013

You can't expect to be impressed every week. Or else you won't survive in any gaming market.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 15, 2013
I haven't been impressed by psn in about 5 months. This is why I'm so mad. Every week I wait for something. Maybe a good game to come to the classics. They only give us one ps2 game every week and about one psx game every month. And I'm not talking about the games not in English. I'm so upset every week I wait for something I can buy and never anything.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11022 posts

May 15, 2013
Well i hardly ever buy stuff so naturally i don't get disappointed as often. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
999 posts

May 15, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
I haven't been impressed by psn in about 5 months. This is why I'm so mad. Every week I wait for something. Maybe a good game to come to the classics. They only give us one ps2 game every week and about one psx game every month. And I'm not talking about the games not in English. I'm so upset every week I wait for something I can buy and never anything.

...5 months? And It's a store just like real stores. Except, not everything digital available.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

May 16, 2013

have you guys noticed everything mooserocka posts is the most negative, hating and condescending things. this dude is just a very unhappy person. nothing is good enough for this guy. pure sony troll

One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (140 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Im not sure about you but since I got my ps3 in January 2007, I have seen alot of good and bad things on the PS store. Its been 6 & 1/2 years so nothing online seems to no longer give me that thrill as it used to in the past. Maybe because all the great games have already come out or nothing has surpassed what we already have. Now that's my take on Tuesday PS store updates only because I have had my system sooooo long lol :smileytongue:

PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes