Apr 17 2013
By: mooserocka Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

Another week of psn updates another week of being disappointed.

3 replies 111 views Edited Apr 17, 2013
So far we got another ps2 classic. Which was rpg maker 3 which when it came out was out of date and the sales were terrible. Now years later it is one of the most out of date rpg makers there is. The one on the pc is a hund times better. Way to crap the bed again Sony. Also evergreen ave another all **bleep** game. Please I beg Sony stop with all **bleep** classics we are not going to buy them. Also whatever person actually they pay to pick the classics should be drug out in the street and shot. I'm just so upset every Tuesday I wait and get so excited for the update then when it comes out I'm so disappointed. Maybe twice in a year I'm actually happy. Please we need better Sony please.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14949 posts

Re: Another week of psn updates another week of being disappointed.

Apr 18, 2013

Stop being picky

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10750 posts

Apr 18, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
So far we got another ps2 classic. Which was rpg maker 3 which when it came out was out of date and the sales were terrible. Now years later it is one of the most out of date rpg makers there is. The one on the pc is a hund times better. Way to crap the bed again Sony. Also evergreen ave another all **bleep** game. Please I beg Sony stop with all **bleep** classics we are not going to buy them. Also whatever person actually they pay to pick the classics should be drug out in the street and shot. I'm just so upset every Tuesday I wait and get so excited for the update then when it comes out I'm so disappointed. Maybe twice in a year I'm actually happy. Please we need better Sony please.

If a store update, containing goods that don't actually physically exist, is this important to you, I suggest you "expand your horizons".

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10742 posts

Apr 18, 2013

You could always attempt to get a job at Sony yourself. Work your way up through the management until you meet the position of choosing which games get put on the PlayStation Store as PS2 Classics. By that time, however, it might not be the company's focus anymore. Perhaps by then their thing will be importing PlayStation 4 Classics onto the PlayStation 6. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes