Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: Yaksippa Monster Hunter 27 posts

Any billiard players around???

1 replies 52 views Edited May 15, 2013

I have  pool tables in most of my apartments...Yeah I know...I can go to the Bowling center for a game....

Those tables are easy...Too easy....So I wind up taking a few shots in my apartment, but it would be nice to have some compitition occasionally... I think a private game with some voice chat would be more entertaining inside a laid out crib, than hanging around a bowling alley getting sensored.....

It would also be nice if the tables had a single player option and leader boards.....Yeah I know....I'm asking for too much....

Message 1 of 2 (52 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29717 posts

Re: Any billiard players around???

May 16, 2013

Yaksippa wrote:

I have  pool tables in most of my apartments...Yeah I know...I can go to the Bowling center for a game....

Those tables are easy...Too easy....So I wind up taking a few shots in my apartment, but it would be nice to have some compitition occasionally... I think a private game with some voice chat would be more entertaining inside a laid out crib, than hanging around a bowling alley getting sensored.....

It would also be nice if the tables had a single player option and leader boards.....Yeah I know....I'm asking for too much....

Hi Yaksippa,

I know that PS HOME people also visit other areas of the Forums but the vast majority still tend to frequnt the HOME Forums more than any other so posting there would probaby get you more responses.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/bd-p/22046

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)