Aug 13 2014
By: BlueMedz I Only Post Everything 1063 posts

Any games you truly liked on the PS4?

[ Edited ]
34 replies 276 views Edited Aug 13, 2014

Are there any games on the PS4 that you truely liked and felt like it was a quality game for 60 dollars? I only had one, and it was inFAMOUS Second Son. One of the best type of gameplay I have ever played in my entire life. All the different powers varied heavily, took a lot of skill to beat higher leveled enemies, especially on expert, and it the combat was sooo smooth.

removed all extra labels. GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 35 (276 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Any games you truly liked on the PS4?

Aug 13, 2014

Infamous Second Son

FFXIV

Wolfenstein

Drice Club

Bound by Flames

Metal Gear Series.

Pleanty of great games

Resogun

Dont Starve

and many other digital games as well.

Message 2 of 35 (267 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

Infamous Second Son

FFXIV

Wolfenstein

Drice Club

Bound by Flames

Metal Gear Series.

Pleanty of great games

Resogun

Dont Starve

Cant believe I forgot about Resogun. That was my first platinum, the game was just so fun and addicting. Good choices by the way.

Message 3 of 35 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 13, 2014

BlueMedz wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Infamous Second Son

FFXIV

Wolfenstein

Drice Club

Bound by Flames

Metal Gear Series.

Pleanty of great games

Resogun

Dont Starve

Cant believe I forgot about Resogun. That was my first platinum, the game was just so fun and addicting. Good choices by the way.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 35 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8163 posts

Aug 13, 2014

For 60$...

Maybe AC4...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 5 of 35 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Aug 13, 2014

So far, I haven't actually bought a single game on PlayStation 4 that set me back $60. Those will be coming out later. Unless you consider Killzone: Shadow Fall in this respect, it's the only game so far I've gotten for the platform that reaches that amount paid. And of all the retail games I've played thus far, it's one of the worst. Similarly, Knack doesn't meet any special plateau marked for greatness. Both games have hit a new low for subpar introductory games on a just-released platform.

While generally a bit more enjoyable, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is not a game I'd praise either. Like all of the other LEGO games I've played (and I've played just about every one of them so far), the Marvel version contains its share of problems that trap it in a mediocre state of being.

Of the games I've played on the PlayStation 4 so far... for the most part the best ones have been ports of PlayStation 3 titles. Among them there's been Sound Shapes, Flower, PixelJunk Shooter (1 and 2), and other indie games such as Doki-Doki Universe have displayed a decent attitude. Resogun is the best PlayStation 4 game that's specifically been designed for the system that I've played up to this point. It's not retail, it's not a triple-A title, but it's good. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 35 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Infamous, TLOU Remastered, and Watchdogs were all great games for about 2 weeks each.  

Message 7 of 35 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014

KZSF, Infamous, Outlast, and Contrast. Everything else has been a waste of my time.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 8 of 35 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014

I like battlefield, ac4, watch dogs, infamous, resogun, and TLOU so far

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 9 of 35 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Aug 13, 2014

GrayGargoyle wrote:

So far, I haven't actually bought a single game on PlayStation 4 that set me back $60. Those will be coming out later. Unless you consider Killzone: Shadow Fall in this respect, it's the only game so far I've gotten for the platform that reaches that amount paid. And of all the retail games I've played thus far, it's one of the worst. Similarly, Knack doesn't meet any special plateau marked for greatness. Both games have hit a new low for subpar introductory games on a just-released platform.

While generally a bit more enjoyable, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is not a game I'd praise either. Like all of the other LEGO games I've played (and I've played just about every one of them so far), the Marvel version contains its share of problems that trap it in a mediocre state of being.

Of the games I've played on the PlayStation 4 so far... for the most part the best ones have been ports of PlayStation 3 titles. Among them there's been Sound Shapes, Flower, PixelJunk Shooter (1 and 2), and other indie games such as Doki-Doki Universe have displayed a decent attitude. Resogun is the best PlayStation 4 game that's specifically been designed for the system that I've played up to this point. It's not retail, it's not a triple-A title, but it's good. Smiley Wink

Um...may I suggest the former Plus title Trine 2: Complete Story?

Message 10 of 35 (209 Views)
0 Likes