Mar 07 2014
By: matt-millenium First Son 10 posts

Anybody else rushing to get inFamous and inFamous 2 finished before the release of Second Son ?

[ Edited ]
23 replies 292 views Edited Mar 7, 2014

Have pre ordered second son but am now trying to get the first two instalments done before it comes out ! Im pretty sure im close to finishing the first one but a little dubious to wether I will get to complete the second one ( how long is it if I dont do any of the side missions ? ) have about a couple of hours every other night at best , its gonna be close ) anybody else in the same boat ?

Edit: Edited title

Message 1 of 24 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Re: Anybody else rushing to get infamous and infamous 2 finished before the release of second son ?

Mar 7, 2014
Will never play 2nd son for personal reason. The debs were completely confused about what do to with the main character. So I'm preserving my memory of Nathan cole with my platinum in the first game. Second son will be my infamous 2...
guitar guru 2012
Message 2 of 24 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Anybody else rushing to get infamous and infamous 2 finished before the release of second son ?

Mar 7, 2014
not a big fan of the infamous series its okay but not in a rush to buy it
I would love to work for any gaming company but I believe that I lack the necessary requirements for hire. Well **** that im gonna buy everything I need to make a videogame myself. It may take me years but I will become a top industry game dev.
Message 3 of 24 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11733 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Infamous 2 is about the same length as the first game. The first one, which I completed sometime in June/July 2011 took a few weeks to get it all done. The second one I completed when it came free for Plus members in June 2012, a year later.

I'll be skipping Infamous: Second Son when it releases this month. If it comes free to Plus at some time in the future that will be fine. In the mean time, it's probably not best to arrange a cram session so close to a game's release. It's usually better to play a game relaxed than it is doing so while stressed out.

Message 4 of 24 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Mar 7, 2014

GuitarGuru2012 wrote:
Will never play 2nd son for personal reason. The debs were completely confused about what do to with the main character. So I'm preserving my memory of Nathan cole with my platinum in the first game. Second son will be my infamous 2...

Nathan Cole...? 

And you're doing yourself a huge disservice by skipping the second game. inFAMOUS 2 takes everyhing that the first game did so well and expands even further on it. It has a much more diverse landscape to traverse and an even wider array of abilities. Plus, the good ending is used as canon for Second Son, so you may be missing some key story elements as well. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 5 of 24 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Re: Anybody else rushing to get inFamous and inFamous 2 finished before the release of Second Son ?

Mar 7, 2014

I'm not in a rush... I'll just look at the youtube spoilers easier and saves me money LOL

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 6 of 24 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
430 posts

Re: Anybody else rushing to get inFamous and inFamous 2 finished before the release of Second Son ?

Mar 7, 2014

Going back to the topic, inFAMOUS 2 has radically different endings depending on which side you choose, and I'm not just talking an ending cutscene. The gameplay is totally different and the

Spoiler
evil

ending is super awesome.

Message 7 of 24 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20192 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Trioptical wrote:

The gameplay is totally different and the

Spoiler
evil

ending is super awesome.

You monster.

Message 8 of 24 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Mar 7, 2014

i won't abanden a game after i started playing it, i play the hole thing and when it's done i'll go to the next game.

if theres anybody that started playing any of the infamous games and haven't done good and evil playthrow of them they are missing out

Message 9 of 24 (238 Views)
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Mar 7, 2014
Lol cole McGrath excuse me....maybe one day I'll finish his story. I just didn't like how they originally neutered the character, then after consumer backlash. They gave cole his balls back. A character reset in a direct sequel seemed like wasted time.
guitar guru 2012
Message 10 of 24 (231 Views)
0 Likes