Jun 30 2012
By: greenhalo First Son 1 posts

Anybody had issue with Deus Ex Add-ons???

2 replies 262 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

Anybody else had issue with or know how to access the Dues Ex: Missing Link add-on after downloading and installed? I already spoken to multiple support agents from PS3 and Square Enix (Deus Ex product support) and both sides are saying it's the other side issue. Apparently none of these folks know how to fix this:

Issue: After multiple downloading, deleting, redownloading and reinstalling of all 3 of the add-ons (Missing Link chapter, tactical enhancement, and explosive mission pack), it's always the same. There is always just 1 of the add-on showing saved in the "Game Saved Utility" folder; never all three add-ons.

The Square Enix told me that there's supposed to be an option within the main menu of the main Deus Ex: Human Revolution game (awesome game, btw) that you can click on to access and play the Missing Link chapter right from the main menu. The only thing showing on the main menu is a scrolling marquee at the bottom just saying, "The missing link, a new downloadable chapter..., is now available." That 's it! There is no option to access it. Even in the new game option, you click on that and it will start a new game from the beginning. There is no embedded option within the other options in the main menu page that would access the Missing Link chapter game.

My PS3 has the latest updates as well as my main Deus Ex game. Anyone else have this issue or remedy?? Am kinda disappointed that both PS3 support and Square Enix can't fix this!!!

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26391 posts

Re: Anybody had issue with Deus Ex Add-ons???

Jun 30, 2012
Are you trying to install a download out of region?
Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Anybody had issue with Deus Ex Add-ons???

Jul 16, 2013

Hi, i'm from canada, i bought the nordic edition (PAL Region free version) New... tried the codes and it didnt work, so i guess it was because i was in north america, so i went on PSN and bought the explosive pack and the tactical enhancement pack, my problem is that the mission pack was install  correctly, i even see it in my game data utility, but the tactical pack didnt, it did say install successful but i dont see it and i dont get the item where i should get them during the game, i tried deleting game data and do a fresh install it didnt work, even when i go to my account and look in my download list i can see a broken picture next to the title of the pack... i dont know what to do!!!

Can anyone help me????

Frank

Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes