Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Anybody here play on an HDTV and Next Gen PS4 Jaggies?

Jun 17, 2013
Its absolutely has everything to do with it. I do it for a living. You can make a picture a thousand times better by calibrating. Also settings on the ps3 can be changed. I dont understand how you can think the wrong settings on the tv wont effect the picture. What if he sharpness all the way up and contrast all the way up and the white balances are all off an maybe even enhanced edges on, with that youll get a washed out blurry picture. I see it everyday where people think their tv or console is messed up and 10 minutes of calibrating fixes everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 42 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Re: Anybody here play on an HDTV and Next Gen PS4 Jaggies?

Jun 19, 2013

METALPUNKS wrote:
Its absolutely has everything to do with it. I do it for a living. You can make a picture a thousand times better by calibrating. Also settings on the ps3 can be changed. I dont understand how you can think the wrong settings on the tv wont effect the picture. What if he sharpness all the way up and contrast all the way up and the white balances are all off an maybe even enhanced edges on, with that youll get a washed out blurry picture. I see it everyday where people think their tv or console is messed up and 10 minutes of calibrating fixes everything.

contrast isnt all the way up and sharpness is all the way down its just the way it is.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 42 (56 Views)
0 Likes