Feb 16 2013
By: CuriousGeorge_85 Splicer 53 posts

Anyone Still playing uncharted?

6 replies 194 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Im trying to finish up Uncharted Golden Abyss and was wondering if there is anyone out there that wants to trade some bounties?  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7585 posts

Re: Anyone Still playing uncharted?

Feb 16, 2013

Unfortunately, it's not just a simple matter of trading bounties.  You have to log in to near and hope someone random dropped a bounty that you need.

Best bet for finding the bounties you need is to replay the chapters where those bounties can be found (the bounty types available in each chapter show up on the chapter select screen).  Basically for each chapter where the bounty type you are looking for, find the section in the chapter where there is the highest concentration of enemies to kill, and just keep restarting from the last checkpoint until you clear all the bounties available in that chapter.  Unfortunately, some bounties are only available at specific difficulty settings (including easy, normal... and crushing - I don't think there are any bounties on 'Very Easy'), so you'll have to replay some chapters at different settings to find them all.  This is how I found the last five or six bounties for my Platinum.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Feb 16, 2013
If you send me a friend invite, I'll send out some bounties. They are random but I got my last 4 or 5 using Near.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4507 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Anyone reading this, feel free to add me as well - just include a message of why you want to add me.  I'm n ot missing many, but it's the only thing I'm missing to get the platinum :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Feb 17, 2013

your bounties should be out.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (109 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Add me too.  :smileyhappy:

Also,has anyone else had a problem applying the last update after doing a DL from their Live Area??Mine DLed fine twice but started to load in and an error came up.What gives?I thought clearing it and DLing it again might help,it didn't. :smileysurprised: :smileysad: :smileymad:

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the responses! Ill add all of you, hopefully we can all finish up the bounties.  

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes