Nov 03 2012
By: Jotamide Splicer 67 posts

Anyone here grabbing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus when it hits the store?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 745 views Edited Mar 18, 2014

I don't know if many are aware of this but GGXXACP was released in the JP PSN store in Nov 1 with netplay. There isn't a release date for North America yet, but I was wondering if people were going to pick it up.

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Anyone here grabbing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus when it hits the store?

Nov 8, 2012

I am.... In fact I'm checking the PSN every freakin' day to see if it's available. This is a MUST HAVE for all fighting game players out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (674 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Anyone here grabbing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus when it hits the store?

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

I know, why does it take so long for it to get here?! XBL already has it. :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (660 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 16, 2012

The only reason I logged into this forum was to check to see if anyone had any idea about the release date. As far as I can tell, no one has a clue! :robotmad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 6, 2012

A little late but it has been released on the NA store: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/04/playstation-store-update-268/

For $15 a game as good  as this one is a steal. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (518 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I was wondering if there are some differences between the PSN Version and the UMD Version of the game because it says in the Description in the PSN store: "This Product is a digital Version of a Disc based PSP game. Some Functions may differ from the Disc based Version or are missing" (I hope I translated it right XD)

Are there any major differences between the two because I was a bit disappointed that the X2 port that came with Judgment didn't have the missions and story mode in it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Likes