Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7184 posts
 

Re: Demon's Souls

Apr 2, 2013

DanSD wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

kdoglavs wrote:

EGM is reporting that we'll also get a free movie each week from the EPIX app which should be launching later today as well...  Nice to see another perk for plus.

 

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/ps-plus-members-getting-5-free-games-in-april-free-weekly-movies...

 

 

 


Sounds cool, hope it's true. Thanks for the heads up :smileywink:


It's true.  It was in the official PS blog email.  I didn't check the blog itself, but I would assume it's there.


Just checked the Blog post, thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 72 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
4543 posts
 

Re: Demon's Souls

Apr 2, 2013

DanSD wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

kdoglavs wrote:

EGM is reporting that we'll also get a free movie each week from the EPIX app which should be launching later today as well...  Nice to see another perk for plus.

 

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/ps-plus-members-getting-5-free-games-in-april-free-weekly-movies...

 

 

 


Sounds cool, hope it's true. Thanks for the heads up :smileywink:


It's true.  It was in the official PS blog email.  I didn't check the blog itself, but I would assume it's there.


I've never heard of that, but is is on the blog in the EPIX post:

 

"EPIX will be offering a new movie every week that PlayStation Plus members can stream for free, even if they aren’t a subscriber. Not bad, eh?"

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/02/epix-brings-movies-concerts-comedy-to-psn-today/

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 72 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1476 posts
 

Re: Demon's Souls

Apr 2, 2013

Will do!

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo


Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 72 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2006
Online
2815 posts
 

Re: Demon's Souls

Apr 2, 2013
Forgot to mention this: Nice on the Soldner X discounts. I love bullet hell games!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 72 (319 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Online
2488 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013

@Morgan Haro

Why in the "What did you like about March?" poll isn't there a "Vita Anniversary Sale" option? That was by far the best in March. Also in the poll you have these two questions for some reason "I own all of the content, so nothing for me in February" &

"I don’t own all of the content, but nothing for me in February." :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 72 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013
Am I the only one that has to start over because I couldn't carry over my save some years ago :/ I'm so sad lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 72 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
4543 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013

I have a feeling I lost mine as well, when I switched PS3s.  But I'm not planning on starting over/playing again.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 72 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2012
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013

Please have less PSP titles for the VITA IGC.
Surely we don't want PS2 titles for PS3 IGC.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 72 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1476 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013

XtemmA2 wrote:

Please have less PSP titles for the VITA IGC.
Surely we don't want PS2 titles for PS3 IGC.


I dunno, many people out there wouldn't mind seeing PS2 Classics in the instant game collection. But to your point, it's not the majority of feedback we get on Plus, but it's still a request here and there. 

 

But if the feedback is overwhelmingly against seeing PSP content in Plus, I'll be reporting on it to the group. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo


Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 72 (215 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1476 posts
 

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

Apr 3, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

@Morgan Haro

Why in the "What did you like about March?" poll isn't there a "Vita Anniversary Sale" option? That was by far the best in March. Also in the poll you have these two questions for some reason "I own all of the content, so nothing for me in February" &

"I don’t own all of the content, but nothing for me in February." :smileyindifferent:

oops; typo on the 'february' note, lol. 

 

As for the PS Vita Anniversay sale;you're right, I probably should have incldeud it. Had it in the last one since it started in Feb, but good point. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo


Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 72 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes