Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Are there any girl gamers who play mw3?

Nov 7, 2012

BeccaHunn 

Add me guys!

Message 11 of 15 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 8, 2012
It would be cool to find a chick remotely into games especially shooter. Most girls I've met that say they are good at games just button mash. Or play games like rock band, dance revolution, etc.. it would be interesting to play in a room with more than a handfull of chicks. But once the game starts I wouldn't notice who I'm killing unless theirs an impressive player and it happens to be a chick. If ur honestly looking for someone to play with, cool, but if you looking to flirt and stuff go to a bar. Or a juice bar if underage.
Gl with digital love jk
Message 12 of 15 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I don't believe the problem there is lack of girl gamers-I've seen plenty on mw3, but the problem is lack of girl gamers who are actually good, and not attention **bleep** who are only playing to attract guys. I've met many girls who are just hyped up about being a girl and playing, but then only having 1 or 2 kills by the end of the game because they have no idea what they're doing. I believe that alot the real girls that know what they're doing mute anyone out of their party, because they don't want to be creeped on, or just don't want the attention.  Simply asking if they are even here will mostly get you girls who barely even know how to hold a controller, much less play.

Message 13 of 15 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Hey yup im sure theres plenty of us girls out there who play an im sure we can all whip ya butt! hahahas! well at least i know i can! lol

So hey guys an girls!

Add me if you want: ziloh_2012

See you in game =)

PS: Oh an jst ncase ur wondering my partner also plays on this acc an hes not as good as me so take it easy on him :smileywink: lol!

Message 14 of 15 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 17, 2014
Soooo late.. But if anyone comes across. I play Cod BO2, Mw3, Ghosts, Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo 3 etc.
If life gets you down.. Eat cookies. Lots and lots. Of cookies. .-.
Message 15 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes