Mar 20 2013
By: zack2091 Hekseville Citizen 347 posts

Atelier Totori Plus the adventurer of arland?

8 replies 384 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

hey everyone does anyone know if there will be a  physical copy for  Atelier Totori Plus the adventurer of arland?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (384 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Atelier Totori Plus the adventurer of arland?

Mar 20, 2013

I don't think so. I would expect them to have made an announcement for a physical version. I think its an import. Do you know if it's any good? There should be a physical version if they are only going to restrict us to 32GB. With all these downloadable games it's time to up the memory count.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

I don't think so. I would expect them to have made an announcement for a physical version. I think its an import. Do you know if it's any good? There should be a physical version if they are only going to restrict us to 32GB. With all these downloadable games it's time to up the memory count.

well to be honest this game is a JRPG as I heared . and well for me RPGs/JRPGs are my type of games so for me it seems interesting and I would love to play it but u have to pay 40$ for the game and I need to get a memory card , lets say I got the one that was on sale for 30$ that mean I have to pay 70$ to play this game , umm I guess I will pass it , u can find the ps3 copy for 21-22$ lol here is a link

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/atelier-totori-the-adventurer-of-arland/93059

lol I really wonder how much time we will keep getting same ports that cost more money lol lol , and even if I have a memory card still I have to pay 40$ for it and still that more expensive then the ps3 copy lol

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 20, 2013
whats the game even about?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
whats the game even about?

I don't know if this can answer your question but here u can have some info from wiki 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atelier_Totori:_The_Adventurer_of_Arland

and yup at least for me that game is interesting but I will pass on it . whenever I have time I can ask my friend to lend me his ps3 and I can get it way cheaper then what it will cost me buying it on my vita lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Mar 20, 2013

It's about alchemy. The game is fun and has that JRPG charm. Think Mana Khemia if you've ever played it, but throw in a better battle system and really nice graphics. There is a PS3 version, as well as a triology if you're interested and the latest in the series, Ayesha, was just released too. They all follow the same format for the most part. As for the Atelier Totori Plus, It's been out oversees with Meruru also finding a Vita version. I'm really upset these haven't been brought over, but I feel they'll find their way. Here's a video of Totori's game. Enjoy!!! :smileyhappy:

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Mar 20, 2013
well tbh today at work there was nothing for me to do so I was checking this game for the last few hours , anyway yup the game seems really fun and I must say it's my type of JRPGs and well I take back what I said about passing on this game I will get it soon :smileytongue: anyway I still think the game is expensive since u can get the ps3 copy cheaper but I will do support this game I want to see more games like this one coming to the vita in the future . :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2415 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Unfortunately most PSV ports will always cost more than the original game; we will have to deal with that. For what is worth, ATP+ comes with the PS3 DLC (though it's a limited offer), it's a great series (I've been playing it since Saturn...despite my lack of Japanese knowledge) and I've had a blast with each iteration~.

Besides, it's not like we have many options when it comes to JRPGs on the PSV. I just wish games woud be advertised / announced. ATP+ was a complete Ninja release~.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Mar 20, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Unfortunately most PSV ports will always cost more than the original game; we will have to deal with that. For what is worth, ATP+ comes with the PS3 DLC (though it's a limited offer), it's a great series (I've been playing it since Saturn...despite my lack of Japanese knowledge) and I've had a blast with each iteration~.

Besides, it's not like we have many options when it comes to JRPGs on the PSV. I just wish games woud be advertised / announced. ATP+ was a complete Ninja release~.

agree with you . and 1 more thing is that I wish we see more physical copies and not just a digital download . For me if I wanted I can go and get the overpriced memory card but there are people who can't offered to pay for the memory card and that mean they have no chance in playing such a nice game. 

and speaking about PSV memory cards I have a friend will sell me his 16 GB memory card for like 20$ I'm really happy :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Likes