Welcoming Committee
13774 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 Ps4 Vs Xbox One Online.

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Even though I hate the XBOX One and everything it stands for and you couldn't even give me a XBOX One for free. (Well.. You could, but I'd be selling it without trying it)

If you have the XBOX One and intend to play online, the past tells you the better console for online gaming is the XBOX brand.

Wont even matter if EA run the servers, the amount of downtime Sony has will undoubtably interrupt your play.

Message 11 of 34 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1576 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I think the community will differ. I don't want to talk negative about the xb1 (I kinda do), but from what I've read and seen, ppl are thinking it's another 360, I've read about ppl preordering and not even knowing about the turn around statements made about 24 hr checks. Ppl ordering for their kids because it's and xbox. So from what I've read it seems like some of the ppl getting the system haven't really done much research (not that you should have to do reasearch on what system you want) so you might be playing w/ either younger kids, or dopey kinda ppl -_-, but then again I could be completely wrong, but since the xb1 is meant more as a family viewing device the hardcore gamers are most likely going to go to the system that is catering to games a little more ^^

Should have gone with the Wii U
Message 12 of 34 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3277 posts

Jul 7, 2013

for the PS3 and the xbox 360, the games were capped by 3rd party devs. at the request of microsoft from what I understand. The PS3 versions were never maxed out which is why you never saw a 3rd party game look as nice as Uncharted. It simply could not be done on the Xbox 360. This generation I'm not sure that will be the case. I owned both the 360 and the PS3 and honestly was planning to buy the Xbox 1 and the PS4. It seems to be that the PS4 is the way to go, especially if most of your friends will have the PS4. Everyone keeps talking about this cloud that microsoft will be using which is supposed to make up for not being as powerful of a machine as the PS4. It sounds nice but in practice I think its BS. My suggestion is to get the PS4 and tell all of your friends to get one also.

Message 13 of 34 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:
I think the community will differ. I don't want to talk negative about the xb1 (I kinda do), but from what I've read and seen, ppl are thinking it's another 360, I've read about ppl preordering and not even knowing about the turn around statements made about 24 hr checks. Ppl ordering for their kids because it's and xbox. So from what I've read it seems like some of the ppl getting the system haven't really done much research (not that you should have to do reasearch on what system you want) so you might be playing w/ either younger kids, or dopey kinda ppl -_-, but then again I could be completely wrong, but since the xb1 is meant more as a family viewing device the hardcore gamers are most likely going to go to the system that is catering to games a little more ^^

@ Dead I have heard different then you actually, I heard that because of the lower price and the privacy concerns surrounding the xbox one that PS4 will be actually carry the juvenile crowd this next generation ( unlike this current generation )

combined that with a mic in the box and 64 people in certain games that could be annoying, lol.. I'm sure both systems will have their fair share of all types of people though

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 14 of 34 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I don't think its nearly as annoying as the Xbone not packing a mic, but having the kinect picking up them and all their background noise. So not only will you hear the screaming kids you will hear their angry moms kicking their door in and screaming at them. Both will have their fair share of jeveniles.
Message 15 of 34 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14869 posts

Jul 7, 2013

vX8ballXv wrote:
I don't think its nearly as annoying as the Xbone not packing a mic, but having the kinect picking up them and all their background noise. So not only will you hear the screaming kids you will hear their angry moms kicking their door in and screaming at them. Both will have their fair share of jeveniles.

The Xbox One comes with a mic in the box. We now have a contender.

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 16 of 34 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1576 posts

Jul 7, 2013
You're probably right, I haven't been keeping up w/ everything as well as I should, I'm excited because I've never had a system on launch day and luckily I'm able to get one this time, I've read up on both systems and the xb1 seems like it was to be a tv box that allows ppl to play games while spying on them to see what advertisements they can display. In reality, I just want to play last guardian XD, I just think ps4 is the better deal, and yeah I guess xb1 get's titanfall, but doesn't 360? They'll probably look almost identical so w/o that their isn't much reason to get one. I think right now ppl have it in their head that xb1 will be just like 360 as far as multiplayer so hopefull that crowd will go in that direction, they'll be happy shooting ppl and downing some mountain dew and that's fine. We'll eventually get last guardian, and whatever game quantic dream releases next, and we'll be happy, and the world will even out. -_-

Should have gone with the Wii U
Message 17 of 34 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

The Xbox One comes with a mic in the box. We now have a contender.

That was debunked 

Message 18 of 34 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13774 posts

Jul 7, 2013

The XBOX One needs to take something away to be a contender.

KILL KINECT.

Then they are a contender.

Message 19 of 34 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Jul 7, 2013

In my honest opinion, I think there is hardly nodifference between the consoles internet capabilities. I have played xbox multiple times over my friend's house and it is nothing different other than party chat, which playstation 4 will be having now.

Message 20 of 34 (181 Views)
0 Likes