Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 29 2012
By: Xccit First Son 17 posts

Better Customization?

3 replies 102 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

It's a hassle for me to keep moving and reorganizing my apps and such on my PS Vita and having to move some apps to a new 'page' (or whatever you call them).

So like, if I have a "page" dedicated to video with the YouTube app, Videos app and Netflix app with an awesome background but I want to move them to the top of the other "pages", then I will have to move the apps one by one to the top and bring the apps already at the top to the place where my video apps were. Why can't we just move page by page instead of moving apps by apps? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Re: Better Customization?

Dec 29, 2012
I wish there were a "hide" option. Apps like Remote Play, Welcome Park, and others I have no use for.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 30, 2012
That would be cool to move pages. Right now I have two 32g cards one with games and one with movies. I have all my games in order the way I like them. If I switch out memory cards to my movie card and then put my game card back in I have to reorganize everything. It doesn't save my order I wish it did
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 30, 2012

prowood420 wrote:
That would be cool to move pages. Right now I have two 32g cards one with games and one with movies. I have all my games in order the way I like them. If I switch out memory cards to my movie card and then put my game card back in I have to reorganize everything. It doesn't save my order I wish it did

That's the ridiculous part. It's a huge oversight by Sony and I see no reason why this is like this. The setting seems to be stored on the system, which is fine, but it needs to be programmed better.

What should be done is there should be the main settings stored on the PS Vita. Those with out memory cards will not lose anything and these settings will be loaded. If a memory card is inserted the PS Vita will instead load the settings on the memory card. So the memory card settings will always take precedence over the PS Vita's settings. This way each memory card can get their own setup.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)