Highlighted
Jul 14 2014
By: generals99 First Son 1 posts

Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

[ Edited ]
5 replies 137 views Edited Jul 14, 2014

I can't download it again and I've only downloaded it once, the bo2 apocolypse dlc

Mod Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

Jul 14, 2014

Are you implying that your intentions are to share a map pack with someone else, in return for another game item? 

Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

Welcome to the forums General!

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.

Message 3 of 6 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jul 14, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.

^^^^

Message 4 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jul 14, 2014

NeinHugz wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

^^^^

If its sharing maps with others that didnt pay for it both your and the person you shared with PSN can be permidently banned and loose any digital purchases you made. Game sharing including maps and dlc in any form is againt Sonys Toc and you can be punished for such actions up to permident bans.

Message 5 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jul 14, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

NeinHugz wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

^^^^

If its sharing maps with others that didnt pay for it both your and the person you shared with PSN can be permidently banned and loose any digital purchases you made. Game sharing including maps and dlc in any form is againt Sonys Toc and you can be punished for such actions up to permident bans.

Wait, it's not me that's doing it. I was just agreeing with Ossie's post. Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes