Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 14 2014
By: generals99 First Son 1 posts
Offline

Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

[ Edited ]
5 replies 105 views Edited last month

I can't download it again and I've only downloaded it once, the bo2 apocolypse dlc

 

 

Mod Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/11/2014
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

last month

Are you implying that your intentions are to share a map pack with someone else, in return for another game item? 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
10371 posts
 

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

[ Edited ]
last month

Welcome to the forums General!

 

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/11/2014
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

last month

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums General!

 

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.


^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2003
Online
7457 posts
 

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

last month

NeinHugz wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums General!

 

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.


^^^^


If its sharing maps with others that didnt pay for it both your and the person you shared with PSN can be permidently banned and loose any digital purchases you made. Game sharing including maps and dlc in any form is againt Sonys Toc and you can be punished for such actions up to permident bans.


Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/11/2014
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC - Won't let me map share

last month

Black0Panther wrote:

NeinHugz wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums General!

 

What do you mean exactly by 'map share'? If it is like gamesharing, where you give other people your content, then it is not allowed and  you could get in big trouble.


^^^^


If its sharing maps with others that didnt pay for it both your and the person you shared with PSN can be permidently banned and loose any digital purchases you made. Game sharing including maps and dlc in any form is againt Sonys Toc and you can be punished for such actions up to permident bans.


Wait, it's not me that's doing it. I was just agreeing with Ossie's post. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes