Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 18 2012
By: K_Kinney Monster Hunter 30 posts

Borderlands 2 team up?

[ Edited ]
153 replies 4185 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

How many people are going to be playing this solo or with another player? I am curious on how many people will decide to play through the whole thing solo or co-op. For me I am really wanting to do some Co-op. Something about getting people together and just destroying things in this game gets me excited. Which is weird because I usually prefer to play games solo.

Let me know what you plan to do!

If anyone out there is looking to team up for some borderlands 2 action, look me up on PSN: K_Kinney. Just send me a message with borderland 2 in the header and a quick message.

Edit: Updated Labels. Please check out Labels Best Practices in PS General!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 154 (4,185 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: Borderlands 2 Team up?

Sep 18, 2012

Hey,

I would like to team up! I'm currently LVL 10 Zer0.

What is your current LVL? Char? And do you have a headset?

Thanks,

Minacus

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 154 (4,181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

Sep 19, 2012

K_Kinney wrote:

How many people are going to be playing this solo or with another player? I am curious on how many people will decide to play through the whole thing solo or co-op. For me I am really wanting to do some Co-op. Something about getting people together and just destroying things in this game gets me excited. Which is weird because I usually prefer to play games solo.

Let me know what you plan to do!

If anyone out there is looking to team up for some borderlands 2 action, look me up on PSN: K_Kinney. Just send me a message with borderland 2 in the header and a quick message.

Just like I did with the first Borderlands game, I'm going to be playing the second one co-op. From all the way to the beginning to the end of the game. For me, playing the Borderlands games solo, isn't fun and interesting. It's more fun and interesting when you play with other people. :cathappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 154 (4,173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2443 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

I agree 100%. the game is far more fun with friends plus they help you to survive lol.

I'd be glad to team up with some Non Axton Characters (seems like ALL my friends chose axton lol)

PSN - SSlarg   Class: Commando lvl 50 (axton lol) Gunzerker lvl 28

Photobucket

Games I am Currently Playing: DC Universe Online, Battlefield 4
PREORDERS: DESTINY (PS3) Diablo III Expansion (Reaper of souls) PSN: SSlarg add me!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 154 (4,170 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I am a lvl: 2 Class: Siren (I know, I know. I am a low level. Haven't had a whole lot of time to site down and properly play.)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 154 (4,152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

Sep 20, 2012

SSlarg wrote:

I agree 100%. the game is far more fun with friends plus they help you to survive lol.

I'd be glad to team up with some Non Axton Characters (seems like ALL my friends chose axton lol)

PSN - SSlarg   Class: Commando lvl 18 (axton lol)

Wow! All my friends who have Borderlands 2 are playing as the Siren and the Assassin. Haven't really seen anyone else play as the other two.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 154 (4,149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Add me lvl 10 commando
vincer00lz
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 154 (4,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

I have a lvl13 Commando, but willing to start new if anyone wants, i wanna give a gunzerker a go, i have a mic also,add me HEL0_727 Good Hunting All!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 154 (4,118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 25, 2012
As of this post, I am at level 32 with Salvador.
Mic: Yes
Also, if you wanna play with me, it would be appreciated if we split loot evenly and accordingly (so many randoms joined my games and picked everything up like if they were vaccume cleaners...)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 154 (4,096 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Sep 26, 2012

EddieLuna wrote:
As of this post, I am at level 32 with Salvador.
Mic: Yes
Also, if you wanna play with me, it would be appreciated if we split loot evenly and accordingly (so many randoms joined my games and picked everything up like if they were vaccume cleaners...)

This is exactly why I'm doing my first play through myself. People just keep popping in and scooping up the good stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 154 (4,088 Views)