Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 18 2013
By: OptimusC Wastelander 690 posts

Brave Fencer Musashi - Vita Game Thought.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 846 views Edited May 9, 2014

I know the big guys who make the decisions at Sony don't read these forums, so I wanted thoughts from the community to see if I should do a blog.share. idea. 

Nintendo has announced a brand new Zelda game "A link to the Past 2".  After seeing this and watching 10mins of gameplay footage (http://youtu.be/U4X-pg7w8KU), I was trying to think.... What game has Sony produced that is similar to the Zelda series or gives the same feelings of adventure and exploration?  And the only game that really came to mind was Brave Fencer Musashi, the PS1 game developed by Squaresoft.  

This game is/was an amazing adventure.  It was fun, humorous, clean (except for finding the dung), the gameplay was decent (prolly could use an upgrade), and the overall arching story was fantastic (all IMO).  I think this could be a renewed IP and it would fit perfectly on the Vita. 

musashi.png

For those who do not know about this game I'd highly recommend trying it out or viewing some screen shots. 

I know there are tons of threads saying "this should be on the vita" but I wanted this to be a fresh slate. 

So let me know what your thoughts are and if i see that the community would like something on these lines, I will create the idea on the blog.share. for use to vote on.

Mod Edit: Added label. Click here for more information on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 8 (846 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Re: Brave Fencer Musashi - Vita Game Thought.

Apr 18, 2013
I remember playing this game for a while. I have noticed that Sony doesn't have any games that were featured on all their game systems since PS1. They don't have anything like Zelda so I just keep getting new series of games.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Message 2 of 8 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

Apr 18, 2013
i used to love this game when i was kid the second one on ps2 was kinda cool too i guess
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (824 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 15, 2013

i would really love to see this game come out for ps vita as a kid i found this game to

be fun and different this is a game i would surely pay top dollar for JUST TO GET IT

Message 4 of 8 (709 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 9, 2014

Dear Sony,

It would be great if  you could launch Brave fencer Musashi on PS Store ( with english version ) so I could play it on my vita.

or perhaps remake it for PS Vita version please :smileysad:  , currently the game has already on PS Store with japanese version, which I don't understand the language.

Please kindly be kind to do our favor

warm regards,

Message 5 of 8 (565 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 16, 2014
I would love to have this game even just as a PSN classic. Doesn't necessarily have to be a reboot.
Message 6 of 8 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 1, 2014

I fully agree, they should at least add this to the ps one classic section on the vita!

Message 7 of 8 (406 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Sep 1, 2014

They wont even find a way to put the games they already have on psn store on the vita that is not on there right now and these games are ready to go at the flip of a switch. So I have lost hope of them putting a lot of anything else like this on it.

A couple of games that are on sonys handheld phone and tablet but not on the vita.

But it would be nice.

Message 8 of 8 (396 Views)
0 Likes