Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2012
By: Carnage251 Lombax Warrior 213 posts
Accepted Solution

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS: DECLASSIFIED

34 replies 716 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

Ok so one of the greastest franchises of all time is comming to the PSVITA and they finally announced the name of this CALL OF DUTY title being CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS: DECLASSIFIED and yet there is just about 0% news on this game. So if anyone has any news on this game PLEASE post it here because i am very excited for this game especially if it has Zombies Mode. Please help out by posting any news at all on this discussion it doesnt matter if it has already been posted just post it again so more people will read it and help out.

PLEASE

and

THANK YOU

P.S: is there a trailer out for it yet??

Message 1 of 35 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS: DECLASSIFIED

Jun 6, 2012

Well, there just a logo show at E3 so there is no trailer atm, as for ZOMBIE mode, it's gonna have it, but in the form of DLC like every COD game. Personally, i just hope they at least changed the gameplay to something more exciting than just NORMAL COD

Message 2 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 6, 2012

i am not saying i do not believe you but could you prove that there will be zombies i just do not want to get my hopes and it turns out you are wrong but i doubt you are

Message 3 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 6, 2012

I should have just put a MAYBE caption on, but it's really predictable, every COD game have some sort of ZOMBIE Mode going on as DLC, so this game MAYBE gonna have it. I just making a guess here so dont get angry with me

Message 4 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12329 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Carnage251 wrote:

i am not saying i do not believe you but could you prove that there will be zombies i just do not want to get my hopes and it turns out you are wrong but i doubt you are

They did mention a "Full COD experience" and so that would include Zombies if it's by Treyarch.

Most sites are talking about their dream "zombie" modes. Like cross platform play between PS3 and Vita for Zombies mode.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 6, 2012

If it's gonna have cross plaform than what COD game are we gonna have cross play with, i hope it's not Black Op, since it's old as hell

Message 6 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12329 posts

Jun 6, 2012

KittyKatAmazing wrote:

If it's gonna have cross plaform than what COD game are we gonna have cross play with, i hope it's not Black Op, since it's old as hell

I'm not saying it will, I'm saying people are hoping for it.

And it'd be with Black Ops 2.

Message 7 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 6, 2012

i am not angry with anyone and thanks for the help i plan on pre ordering this game or getting it day one i hope the graphics will be like console graphiccs

Does anyone know if it will have Console graphics??

Message 8 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Cool, but it gonna have cross play, Sony is making the Vita a cross-play handheld now thank to E3

Message 9 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12329 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Carnage251 wrote:

i am not angry with anyone and thanks for the help i plan on pre ordering this game or getting it day one i hope the graphics will be like console graphiccs

Does anyone know if it will have Console graphics??

Most likely. COD isn't a graphically intensive game in the first place, so if they can make a game like Uncharted on Vita, I'm sure they can have similar graphics with COD on Vita.

Message 10 of 35 (715 Views)
0 Likes