Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 17 2014
By: Miky1574 Hekseville Citizen 329 posts

[CLAN] Sinful Soldierz Ghosts PS4

[ Edited ]
4 replies 155 views Edited May 23, 2014

SINFUL SOLDIERZ

Hello everyone! I'm Miky, the leader of the Sinful Soliderz [SiNZ].

Are you looking for a clan that believes in Teamwork and Unity? Then try us out. We're currently looking for new members as this is a new clan. We are seeking players who can be mature but also know how to have a good time. In this clan, cursing is allowed but racism, sexism and other discrimination is not allowed.

[SiNZ] is a clan for players who actually want to run and gun, work on strategy, compete, have a **bleep** good time and make the guild one to fear and remember. I believe in getting to know and becoming good friends with all clan members. So being friendly and able to work with others is important.

ABOUT ME:

I am 26 years of age and mature, so you dont have to worry about some kid as a leader lol. Studying for my BS in Computer Science. I have years of experience in FPS games dating back to PSOne. I have lead clans in FPS's and guilds in MMO's so I'm very experuenced in that regard as well. I like to think of myself as a really laid back and chill kind of guy. I'm hardcore only when it comes to winning clan battles and making sure we are a success; other than that I'm pretty casual.

GOALS:

• To build up a really solid member base with men and women who love to come online, have fun and administer savage beatings on our enemies. 
  • To rise in clan rankings and levels and unlock everything the game has to offer.
  • To gain prestige and respect from fellow COD players
  • To become friends with each other and think of the clan as our second family.
  • Compete in Clan Wars
  • Compete in Squad Battles

REQUIREMENTS:

• A Headset/Mic
  • Positive attitude
  • Able to participate in clan battles/wars
  • Age 18+ years and older

I am always available to chat with. Always open to ideas. If anyone would like to check out the clan and possibly join, please hit me up.

PSN - Miky1574

Facebook - Michael King Lee

Mod Edit: edit title and label. Click here for more information on labelsand here for information on our Rules of Conduct and Forum Guidelines

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
3350 posts

Re: SINFUL SOLDIERZ [SiNZ] - GHOSTS PS4 CLAN

May 18, 2014
Uh..... Nah.

RingingPhoneTelephone Calls 

Satire Extraordinaire!RingingPhone
"Stop trolling, you're CLEARLY trolling!" - Everyone In Off-Topic.

~ Proud Upholder Of The PS Forums Rules Of Conduct ~
~ Survivor Of Two Permanent Bans ~ Influential Satire Member ~

~ Forum Moderation Expert ~ Victim Of Many Injustices ~
~ Sworn Enemy To The Off-Topic Board ~ Anti-Troll Cultist ~

Before you report this post, please check HERE to see if it actually breaches the PS Forums Rules Of Conduct, otherwise you're wasting your time! Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: [CLAN] Sinful Soldierz Ghosts PS4

May 23, 2014

Currently online

Message 3 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: [CLAN] Sinful Soldierz Ghosts PS4