Highlighted
Jul 05 2013
By: Mikewarrior Sackboy 522 posts

CNN : 5 reasons the Playstation 4 will crush the competition

25 replies 415 views Edited Jul 5, 2013

BOOM!!!

It goes into far more detail but it's too much to copy then post, so here are the main points  of it all...

1) The Price
2) The Brand
3) The Power
4) The Developers
5) The Indies

Microsoft can't overcome all the mainstream talk about how the PS4 is superior in just about every way for a game console. 

Message 1 of 26 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: CNN : 5 reasons the Playstation 4 will crush the competition

Jul 5, 2013
A link would of done- but yes have also read similar things
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Message 2 of 26 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Misleading thread, as they also have an article titled "5 Reasons the Xbox One will crush the competition".

They're not splitting hairs.... they're just taking the positive points of both consoles

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 26 (380 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 5, 2013

babyboytheking wrote:
A link would of done- but yes have also read similar things

The BOOM!!! is the link

Message 4 of 26 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Misleading thread, as they also have an article titled "5 Reasons the Xbox One will crush the competition".

They're not splitting hairs.... they're just taking the positive points of both consoles

Yes, but why should I post those positives about the Xbone here? Did you even compare them? Yeah, they don't even compare.

Halo? = Gran Turismo is a bigger franchise

Titanfall? = Not exclusive, and will eventually come to the PS4

SmartGlass? = Sony has iOS and Android support for the PS4, along with Vita 

Kinect? = That is seeming to hurt them more than help

TV? = Do People buy game consoles to watch Tv? 

So please how does that compare to the 5 reasons that favor the PS4? 

Message 5 of 26 (344 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

BOOM!!!

It goes into far more detail but it's too much to copy then post, so here are the main points  of it all...

1) The Price
2) The Brand
3) The Power
4) The Developers
5) The Indies

Microsoft can't overcome all the mainstream talk about how the PS4 is superior in just about every way for a game console. 

The 4 reasons that it will crush the competition ( nintendo ) 

1. Triangle

2. Circle

3. X

4. Square

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 6 of 26 (339 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Self righteous much? thats what we herd in tha past about the PS3 being the best than Xbox 360 because of power and specs and the price was terrible and the PSVita being better than the 3DS just cause it has dual thumbsticks and a touchscreen and graphics.

dont count on it the Xbox one might do better in its lifespan saying the PS4 is better its just jynxing the system to do what it did in the past claiming to be better than its competitor mainly Xbox 360 when that console was way more underpowered but it managed to do better than the PS3 in its own ways

Message 7 of 26 (319 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6095 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

Self righteous much? thats what we herd in tha past about the PS3 being the best than Xbox 360 because of power and specs and the price was terrible and the PSVita being better than the 3DS just cause it has dual thumbsticks and a touchscreen and graphics.

dont count on it the Xbox one might do better in its lifespan saying the PS4 is better its just jynxing the system to do what it did in the past claiming to be better than its competitor mainly Xbox 360 when that console was way more underpowered but it managed to do better than the PS3 in its own ways

The difference here though is Microsoft ironically is tearing a page from past Sony during the first years of the PS3. High Price point, large ego, bad PR, forcing some new and improved tech on consumers. Sounds familiar? The Xbox one is doing the same mistakes the PS3 did in the beginning and consumers spoke with their wallets. The Xbox 360 sold well in the beginning due to potential and price - consumers took one look at the Xbox 360's $349 - $399 price point and looked at the PS4's $499 - $599 price and it was an easy decision. 

What's going to happen this next generation? Consumers are going to look at the Xbox One's $499 price tag and then at PS4's $399 price tag, and I'll let you guess what's going to happen?

Message 8 of 26 (308 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Well yes your right the $499 price is a bonehead move but i clearly see why its because of the included Kinect if the Kinect was completely apsent and sold the console and controller only the price tag could had been around $380 or so

and im going to be honest the Xbox one does have better technology than the PS4 the PS4 to me is just a upgrade on GPU and specs while the Xbox One has more advanced features its clear the day i saw it the Xbox One in its reveal on Xbox Official Website that it will be a expencive machine and i was right 500 dollars is expencive my typical guess was around $480

Well its just for me even the simplest of guesses that seem purely obvious isnt enough to fully guarantee a victory to the PS4 it may dominate sure but what if it does not there are always chances i see it happening but then i dont see it happening and you could be right to your prediction of the PS4 succeeding it is a top seller console even ex xbox fans did a switch to the PS4 increasing its fanbase by a higher marragin hands down.

Message 9 of 26 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Mike honestly did not even notice lol. Thanks man
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Message 10 of 26 (292 Views)
0 Likes