Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2013
By: Sonicfan11589 Sackboy 615 posts

Can anyone help? Trophies won't sync

4 replies 484 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

So since I purchased and downloaded the NEW tomb raider game as part of PSN's flash sale, I can't get my trophies to sync. Either they are taking a very long time or it just stays at 10%. Anyone know what i should do?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14480 posts

Re: Can anyone help? Trophies won't sync

Apr 27, 2013

This happens sometimes, when it happened to me I just gave up and came back later...it resolves itself.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1104 posts

Apr 27, 2013

It's happened to me before. Just give it some time before trying to sync again. If you really want to try to sync perhaps try restarting your PS3 or going offline for a bit and play some single player before trying to sync again. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3336 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Sometimes sync problems arise when a new game is out and the trophies aren't in the PSN system ... has happened to me before, lastly with Bejeweled 3, it was resolved eventually.

That could be what's going on. If it is, there's nothing you can do but wait.

I know how it feels, I had the PS3 I played my game on, it wouldn't sync, but other PS3's I played on would sync. PS Vita also.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (473 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Apr 27, 2013
IMO, you have two options:
1) let the trophy-sync occur. Just set it and let it run until it gives an error message. Then keep repeating until it goes through

2) Play other games and get enough trophies to "push" the offending ones off the bar. Oddly enough, this works for me (when I have other trophies to get, that is...)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (470 Views)