Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7551 posts

Re: Can't Add Funds To Your Wallet? Come Here.

May 15, 2013
I've had this issue.

I went back to the store and they traced it to a botched activation, and they reactivated it easy. Hope you have your receipt.
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (1,154 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11068 posts

May 15, 2013
I know this thread is old but... i've come across the exact same problem, i could not add funds and it'd say the info was wrong. No, YOU'RE wrong. But it ended with a happy ending, thank God for PSN Cards. And thanks to you OP, next time i try to add funds i'll go to that site. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 15, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I know this thread is old but... i've come across the exact same problem, i could not add funds and it'd say the info was wrong. No, YOU'RE wrong. But it ended with a happy ending, thank God for PSN Cards. And thanks to you OP, next time i try to add funds i'll go to that site. :smileywink:

The OP's suggestion didn't work for me. I was trying to buy "Soul Sacrifice" before the bonuses were taken off the market using my Credit Card (no way to get to store to buy a PSN Card) and it kept saying to use a valid CC. Tried on my laptop, desktop and PS Vita with no luck. So yeah, it's not always a solution for people trying to use Credit Cards.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

May 15, 2013

Woodway wrote:

I am also having this problem. There's only one reason I can see why Sony has not resolved this problem - it makes them money! Think about it - you can't add funds using your credit card so what do you do? You purchase a prepaid voucher from Game or wherever. The voucher is in multiples of five - games, etc. are not. So if you purchase a ten pound voucher and buy a game for 7.99, Sony will have 2.01 sitting in its bank account earning interest. But, if you were able to use your credit card, the exact amount of your purchase would be taken from your card and Sony would not retain any additional funds. Think how many millions they must have of funds that have been added to accounts but which the owner cannot access. It's a scam - why else would they not make it a top priority to fix a problem which means gamers cannot buy games! It's very cynical of Sony.

Just  buy a psn  card for the amount you want.. problem solved. For those who cant add funds. just buy a psn netork card for 20.  50. or 100$ fromthe store.. Problem solved funds in your account.

happy gaming in  your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Hmm, I was going to do this, but I can only add  $50 or  $147.00,  I want to purchase a game that's $59.00 umm no thanks Sony, go **bleep** yourself

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (1,075 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Ever since Sony's recent "update" to the playstation store I have been unable to add funds or buy a game. It started out as me trying to get SR4, when attempting to buy the game I get "An Error has occured" no error code, and when I try to add the funds first it says It cant be done. I called Sony 4 times in the past 3 days, first being told the store wasn't done "updating" then told the server had to reset, then told to make sure my card info was correct, which it all is and has been for the past 2 years,  then told that they can't do anything so I either need to make a paypal or go get a PSN card. Which is **bleep**, I already have money in my wallet So why the **bleep** should I have to spend more money then the game costs to get the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (908 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013
i am having this same issue. trying to buy some games on psn and it keeps telling me an error occurred. really annoying, checked my online banking and everything is fine with my credit card. been using it with psn for ages and its worked fine. no idea what the problem is but it must be on sony's end. very frustrating, fix it sony! i want to give you my $$$$$!

******follow up**********
so after talking to someone from sony i was able to figure out the issue. when i first tried to make a purchase there must have been maintenance or something going on. since i kept trying to add funds my account had been frozen from adding funds for 24 hours. so if this happens to anyone else. wait 24 full hours before trying to add funds again. hope ths helps someone in the future :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (883 Views)
0 Likes