Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2012
By: FidelityNy Uncharted Territory 1283 posts

Can't Add Funds To Your Wallet? Come Here.

16 replies 6253 views Edited Nov 4, 2012
If you're having trouble adding funds to your wallet due to the recent Playstation Store update please visit: Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com From there you'll locate and click "Manage Account" in the top right hand corner. You'll then enter your login information and sign in. On the next page you'll see "Add Funds To Wallet" on the lower left side of the webpage. From there you'll add your funs.

Sorry if you find this inconvenient, for the time being it's your only option.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (6,253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Can't Add Funds To Your Wallet? Come Here.

Nov 5, 2012

I just tried it...it's giving me "an internal error has occured", so the problem is within PSN itself :l

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (6,244 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 11, 2012
This isn't working at all. Tried two credit cards, prepaid card, and apparently it's all incorrect or invalid. Thanks again Sony, another "successful" launch. Is it time to head over to Microsoft?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (6,129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 12, 2012

This is BS!!!! I love the ps3 and all the games... but I can't add anything to it because of This.... This is bogus... I hope the maintenance can fix This...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (6,109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 12, 2012

**bleep** **bleep**! Sony is **bleep** the PSN...
I bought several pre paid PSN cards and I just receive the message: "can't add funds to wallet"...
I tryed all the ways: using the PS3 system, using the PSN Store system, using the website and nothing works...
What should we expect when Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 arrives? Will PSN crash?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (6,086 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I am also having this problem. There's only one reason I can see why Sony has not resolved this problem - it makes them money! Think about it - you can't add funds using your credit card so what do you do? You purchase a prepaid voucher from Game or wherever. The voucher is in multiples of five - games, etc. are not. So if you purchase a ten pound voucher and buy a game for 7.99, Sony will have 2.01 sitting in its bank account earning interest. But, if you were able to use your credit card, the exact amount of your purchase would be taken from your card and Sony would not retain any additional funds. Think how many millions they must have of funds that have been added to accounts but which the owner cannot access. It's a scam - why else would they not make it a top priority to fix a problem which means gamers cannot buy games! It's very cynical of Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (5,479 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2602 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Woodway wrote:

I am also having this problem. There's only one reason I can see why Sony has not resolved this problem - it makes them money! Think about it - you can't add funds using your credit card so what do you do? You purchase a prepaid voucher from Game or wherever. The voucher is in multiples of five - games, etc. are not. So if you purchase a ten pound voucher and buy a game for 7.99, Sony will have 2.01 sitting in its bank account earning interest. But, if you were able to use your credit card, the exact amount of your purchase would be taken from your card and Sony would not retain any additional funds. Think how many millions they must have of funds that have been added to accounts but which the owner cannot access. It's a scam - why else would they not make it a top priority to fix a problem which means gamers cannot buy games! It's very cynical of Sony.

That's a dumb assumption since I only use those cards and I can't add funds right now. So that theory is debunked

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (5,475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

Bulletpainpills wrote:
That's a dumb assumption since I only use those cards and I can't add funds right now. So that theory is debunked

Ahh, you're as naive as I am cynical. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (5,463 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
966 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I've never had this problem. I only use prepaid cards though and always add it via redeem code on the XMB account management section. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (5,435 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2013

Ive been searching for a solution too and I cant find anything. I want to get Uprising for BO2 tommorrow but it seems as if I'll be the last person to get it if this keeps happening.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (5,081 Views)
0 Likes