First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't take the dumb anymore

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

I agree with the majority of this rant.
I DO love the vita, I like the games I have taken interest in, and I too bought my system fairly early.

The only complaints I have with the vita, too much emphasis being put on reviving PS one classics, and not enough focus on bringing in more vita specific games or even cross play titles.

Don't get me wrong, the selection they have currently has been very fun, and I have had a great time playing them.. But seeing as I have beaten the classic titles I enjoyed when I was younger, and having beaten the content that is out there right now (as far as the games I have / had an interest in), it would be nice to see atleast more games that are in the works.

Can't wait for sly or a couple other titles that have been announced but im ready for the next "wave" of such great titles to hit development.

Message 21 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Actually, as of right now, I don't see any emphasis from Sony in reviving PSX Classics, PSP backwards compatibility and, as a whole, delivering AAA games for the PSV~.

Outside of Tearaway and Killzone Mercenaries, nothing that's coming next year is from Sony. Sure, Soul Sacrifice is made in conjunction with Sony but given all the IPs they own I sort of expected more~.
Message 22 of 23 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Well said man!!! I wasn't a believer but when I saw E3, Gamescom, and select titles showcased for it I couldn't wait to buy one. I bought mine at a discount but it'd be worth the 250 anyday. I sold my iPod to get the Vita and the only thing I miss from the iPod is the calculator =) I can't even keep up with the games

Message 23 of 23 (33 Views)
0 Likes