Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Can the Vita handle competitive FPS multiplayer?

Mar 26, 2012

Hell yeah man I really want to have a socom back I am getting bored of running and gunning.

Message 11 of 16 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I have a feeling there is something about the vita keeping it from having a full 8 vs 8 online FPS like the PSP had with Socom Fireteam Bravo. I dont understand why the new COD Declassified is only 4 vs 4 and small maps. I dont believe there are any games out that are more than 4 vs 4 yet. Please does anyone know what the problem is? The Vitas specs look great so I doent understand why were not seeing any better multiplayer games yet.

Message 12 of 16 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7023 posts

Dec 9, 2012

JCE68 wrote:

I have a feeling there is something about the vita keeping it from having a full 8 vs 8 online FPS like the PSP had with Socom Fireteam Bravo. I dont understand why the new COD Declassified is only 4 vs 4 and small maps. I dont believe there are any games out that are more than 4 vs 4 yet. Please does anyone know what the problem is? The Vitas specs look great so I doent understand why were not seeing any better multiplayer games yet.

im really hoping Killzone Mercenary will have 8 vs 8 online multiplayer maps.

Message 13 of 16 (112 Views)
Survivor
2510 posts

Dec 9, 2012

JCE68 wrote:

I have a feeling there is something about the vita keeping it from having a full 8 vs 8 online FPS like the PSP had with Socom Fireteam Bravo. 

You are 100% correct, there was something keeping the PSV from having a full 8 vs 8 online FPS: they were called Nihilistic~.

Message 14 of 16 (109 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 9, 2012
thats why im so laggy on RO multiplayer when i enter a laggy host
Message 15 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Dec 9, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

JCE68 wrote:

im really hoping Killzone Mercenary will have 8 vs 8 online multiplayer maps.

i know, and just hope that itll be an overall great game. Something weve been waiting for.

Message 16 of 16 (98 Views)
0 Likes