Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2013
By: johnkdbell First Son 2 posts

Can you download PS Plus games from one expired account and play it on your new PS Plus account?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 90 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

Okay, so my Dad bought PS Plus on his account. We've had it for a year and we've got a lot of free games. Now, as that year is coming to an end, I want to buy PS Plus, but my Dad doesn't want it on his account. So in order for me to get PS Plus, I'll have to buy it for my account.

The thing is, I don't know if I can re-download his PS Plus games that we downloaded on his account, and play them on my PS Plus account. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30423 posts

Re: Can you download PS Plus games from one expired account and play it on your new PS Plus account?

Mar 6, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry but this is not possible, the games were associated with the purchasing Account & cannot be transferred from one account to another.

The only option is to keep the Plus subscription active on your dad's account.

Just so you know it will be the free games only you'll lose access too, any paid for ones will be able to be accessed by all accounts on the PS3.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 4 (82 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Can you download PS Plus games from one expired account and play it on your new PS Plus account?

Mar 6, 2013

Thank you very much for the warm welcoming.

Aww, well that really sucks, though it was what I expected. Thanks for the help BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)
VP of Gaming
30423 posts

Mar 6, 2013

johnkdbell wrote:

Thank you very much for the warm welcoming.

Aww, well that really sucks, though it was what I expected. Thanks for the help BRIT-KO

You're welciome, sorry the response wasn't what you wanted.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)