29446 posts

Re: Change PS3 Online ID?

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

MsRock-N-Roll wrote:

I wish I could change my ID. I'd change it to anything but MsRock-N-Roll. To a name that confuses people of which gender I am. :smileyvery-happy:

You can always create a new account.

LMMMMMAO omg its just a never ending circle isnt it?!?!

The wanting to change or the answers that I guess seem redundant? Or maybe you were speaking to her ambiguous nature in a cryptic way. Sexual innuendo. Never ending circle... I have my mind in the gutter sorry. 

im talkin about the people who reply to the threads asking to allow us to change our names. the people who go and reply "just make a new account its that simple" are really ignorant and stubborn.

it is givin that those kinda threads will not stop popping up since new people come all the time but the people who keep making those replys are the ones who are really annoying and possibly unintelligent and ignorant

making a new account loses all your info and trophies just cause some people dont care about that doesnt mean others dont

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

Aug 19, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

MsRock-N-Roll wrote:

I wish I could change my ID. I'd change it to anything but MsRock-N-Roll. To a name that confuses people of which gender I am. :smileyvery-happy:

The wanting to change or the answers that I guess seem redundant? Or maybe you were speaking to her ambiguous nature in a cryptic way. Sexual innuendo. Never ending circle... I have my mind in the gutter sorry. 

im talkin about the people who reply to the threads asking to allow us to change our names. the people who go and reply "just make a new account its that simple" are really ignorant and stubborn.

it is givin that those kinda threads will not stop popping up since new people come all the time but the people who keep making those replys are the ones who are really annoying and possibly unintelligent and ignorant

making a new account loses all your info and trophies just cause some people dont care about that doesnt mean others dont

Tell me about it, I lost all those MAG trophies I worked hard for..:smileysad: Hopefully Sony implements a feature like this with the PS4 somewhere down the line.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3371 posts

Aug 19, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

MsRock-N-Roll wrote:

Making a new account doesn't mean you lose all your info and tropies, you still have them. Just two accounts now, instead of just one. Sure you want the trophies to stack ... so want a name change. Sony hasn't allowed us to do that and the likelyhood of it is nil most likely.

Another example: Just because store A sells something doesn't mean I have the right to demand store B to carry it so I can buy it at store B.

Some people care but know they can't change their PSN name, have to make a new account if they want a new PSN ID, and that's that.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (111 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29446 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

MsRock-N-Roll wrote:

Making a new account doesn't mean you lose all your info and tropies, you still have them. Just two accounts now, instead of just one. Sure you want the trophies to stack ... so want a name change. Sony hasn't allowed us to do that and the likelyhood of it is nil most likely.

Another example: Just because store A sells something doesn't mean I have the right to demand store B to carry it so I can buy it at store B.

Some people care but know they can't change their PSN name, have to make a new account if they want a new PSN ID, and that's that.

i might have worded that wrong but at least you know what i meant.

in the end i dont really care about the name as long as i get to play the game :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (105 Views)
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

I'm guessing it's about keeping stats with the same ID because if the ID was such a huge issue you can simply create a new one. Oh, vanity. 

Dat sig.

What about it?

Curious. My sig was removed. :smileyindifferent:

Edit: I do have another. 

photo Hit-It-Again_zps51eb5caf.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Aug 19, 2013

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

I'm guessing it's about keeping stats with the same ID because if the ID was such a huge issue you can simply create a new one. Oh, vanity. 

Dat sig.

What about it?

I guess a big gun in a school girl's hands isn't a problem. 

photo Hit-It-Again_zps51eb5caf.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4065 posts

Aug 19, 2013

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HIT-IT-2-QUIT-IT wrote:

Dat sig.

What about it?

I guess a big gun in a school girl's hands isn't a problem. 

Nudity is offensive on this site. Gaming violence is not!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (89 Views)
0 Likes