Reply
Highlighted
Aug 03 2013
By: KlNG-OF-BOll First Son 1 posts
Offline

Change PSN id?

6 replies 163 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

Please sony let us be able to change our online id in the next few available update i have a couple pf accts and i hate having to switch between them bcuz of trophies for certain games and stuff of that matter plus i hate my original acct id (The_DamnedKnight) please sony its all we (plaustation community) asks for

Message 1 of 7 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24784 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

Aug 3, 2013

A quick forum search would show we've been able to do this for months. I'm not going to tell you how because there are hundreds of threads about it already. I just changed mine  two weeks ago.

Message 2 of 7 (159 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
15343 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

No. And please don't speak for everyone, friend. Here (Link) is a link to a thread where people congregate to ask for the same thing and here (Link) is the place where they should be asking. Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums. You won't find someone that can appease your request here sadly, only gamers such as yourself.

 

EDIT: Oh, Ne1. Your posts always bring a smile to my face.

 

 

 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/03/2013
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

Aug 3, 2013

There is no way to change it unfortunatly, I had to make a brand new email address and make a new name for myself, although i lost all of my games and my plus abilities, i'm fine with that. Going to use this new name for Dragons Crown and GTA 5 as well as the new name for the PS4.

Message 4 of 7 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39975 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

Aug 3, 2013

KlNG-OF-BOll wrote:

Please sony let us be able to change our online id in the next few available update i have a couple pf accts and i hate having to switch between them bcuz of trophies for certain games and stuff of that matter plus i hate my original acct id (The_DamnedKnight) please sony its all we (plaustation community) asks for


Speak for yourself!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 7 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13101 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

Aug 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

KlNG-OF-BOll wrote:

Please sony let us be able to change our online id in the next few available update i have a couple pf accts and i hate having to switch between them bcuz of trophies for certain games and stuff of that matter plus i hate my original acct id (The_DamnedKnight) please sony its all we (plaustation community) asks for


Speak for yourself!

 

BRIT-KO


A lot of people (including me) want it. If it wasn't popular a new thread like this wouldn't pop up everyday 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 6 of 7 (98 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24784 posts
 

Re: Change PSN id?

Aug 3, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

KlNG-OF-BOll wrote:

Please sony let us be able to change our online id in the next few available update i have a couple pf accts and i hate having to switch between them bcuz of trophies for certain games and stuff of that matter plus i hate my original acct id (The_DamnedKnight) please sony its all we (plaustation community) asks for


Speak for yourself!

 

BRIT-KO


A lot of people (including me) want it. If it wasn't popular a new thread like this wouldn't pop up everyday 


A lot of people (including me) don't want it. These threads keep popping up because people are too lazy to search.

Message 7 of 7 (93 Views)