Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2013
By: KittenDieKitten First Son 1 posts

Change your user name!!

20 replies 600 views Edited Sep 17, 2013

Pardon my spelling in advaned but since you cant get rid of your account, change your ID name, or reset your game data, my partnership with Youtube will go to the xbox. Since I have both systems and games I will be selling my ps3 along with the games. anyone who wants them can find a way to contact me (some how) since after this I'm not getting back on anything PSN or PS untill the obvious demands are met. Fact, the only thing I will keep of sonys is my unopened copy of FFVii. If these change I will promote PS on youtube but untill then I will enjoy the finer things that Xbox has to offer warn everyone on my channel about the unreanable PSN conduct. I myself cannot change PSN, but this is what im doing to contribute to the movement. Find me on youtube, subcribe, and like.

(p.s.) You can keep the account Sony... not like you have a choice.

Message 1 of 21 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Re: Change your user name!!

Sep 17, 2013

Bye, we wont miss you

Message 2 of 21 (590 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 17, 2013

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PS NAME.  You can try to create a different account but your inventory will not transfer over.  If you delete your current PlayStation name you will lost every REWARD you have ever recieved and you will have issues with your account.  Sony reps will not know how to fix it and you will have months of fustration.  I am just warning you ahead of time.  Good luck.

Message 3 of 21 (589 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6245 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Bye.  Enjoy all the other console has to offer, both the good and the bad.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 4 of 21 (588 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8301 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Enjoy your SpyBox.

Message 5 of 21 (583 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 17, 2013

xb sux dude..ps has better offers and better cinematic games.

should of picked a cooler name I guess.

make sure you game naked so the nsa can have a chuckle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 21 (575 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18622 posts

Sep 17, 2013
So you're leaving because you can't change your name?

I know that people may not like that idea and may get stuck with a name they don't like, but you're going to Xbox just because of it? That seems like a little much, don't you think?

If you're really bothered, you can create a new PSN ID, but know that you won't be able to keep your Save Data, Trophy Progress, or Multiplayer Progress.
Message 7 of 21 (568 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5452 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

KittenDieKitten wrote:

Pardon my spelling in advaned but since you cant get rid of your account, change your ID name, or reset your game data, my partnership with Youtube will go to the xbox. Since I have both systems and games I will be selling my ps3 along with the games. anyone who wants them can find a way to contact me (some how) since after this I'm not getting back on anything PSN or PS untill the obvious demands are met. Fact, the only thing I will keep of sonys is my unopened copy of FFVii. If these change I will promote PS on youtube but untill then I will enjoy the finer things that Xbox has to offer warn everyone on my channel about the unreanable PSN conduct. I myself cannot change PSN, but this is what im doing to contribute to the movement. Find me on youtube, subcribe, and like.

(p.s.) You can keep the account Sony... not like you have a choice.

Translation:

"I am not coming back on with this obviously troll-specific PSN ID, and have no concept of promotion since there is no information contained in this post to drive people to my YouTube channel, that has no subscribers."

Grindhead_Jim

Message 8 of 21 (565 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2973 posts

Sep 17, 2013

I just checked "KittenDieKitten's" trophy list. Surprise surprise, he only has one game and it's Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 9 of 21 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Sep 17, 2013

also  no one from sony even reads these threads, just to make you sound like a bigger moron I thought you should know

Message 10 of 21 (551 Views)