Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 12/28/2008
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

Flukester-69 wrote:

Microsoft bans and perm bans people who cheat.


This is what X-bots actually believe!
 
 

 

Message 21 of 71 (96 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/24/2007
Offline
4331 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

first time I hear of aimbots or wallhacks on ps3, and all this nonsense of videos on youtube is bull because all of those vids are for PC and those that arent are rick rolls

 

You say you are willing to provide the info on how they are doing it so ya please go ahead and do that because right now I dont believe you 

Message Edited by TheNukes on 02-26-2009 12:29 PM
Message 22 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

Flukester-69 wrote:

RED: I already explained that. Read the thread and don't waste my time.

BLUE: Not what I was told sinnerjo and interestingly I was told by a Sony support person to post this here as I have been in contact with Sony on 2 occasions already.

 

I am waiting on Sony to reply. I am not going to sit and argue and lecture people. I'm doing as I was told by Sony support as of 24hours ago. I don't expect any response instaneously. I did however know and state that this would attract a mass of dumb replies like yours.

 

EDIT: "No one from Sony is going to reply to you dude. In 2 years I've never seen an official Sony CS rep post here. You'd do best to contact them directly"

 

If that is the case, then someone on the Sony Support Hotline is going to have a really rough night tonight for wasting my time and pushing me off, especially when I have had to wait an average of 20mins for a live person to be on the call.

Message Edited by Flukester-69 on 02-26-2009 09:22 AM

 

I have difficulty believing that Sony consumer services told you to come to the forums and make a thread and wait for a response. Honestly I would sooner believe that you were hit by a shark that fell out of a plane. 

Message 23 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/16/2007
Offline
4642 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

AssassinHD wrote:
I have difficulty believing that Sony consumer services told you to come to the forums and make a thread and wait for a response. Honestly I would sooner believe that you were hit by a shark that fell out of a plane. 

Well, as someone who used to work is CS/TS I can believe it, there always the irresponsible types who will say anything to get someone off the phone, especially if they're being stubborn and persistant about something. But if they really did do that it's an obvious brush off. If Sony was paying people to interract with customers on the message board they'd be the exact same kind of CS/PR monkeys that answer the phones, with the same info.


Message 24 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

BraveSirRobin wrote:

AssassinHD wrote:
I have difficulty believing that Sony consumer services told you to come to the forums and make a thread and wait for a response. Honestly I would sooner believe that you were hit by a shark that fell out of a plane. 

Well, as someone who used to work is CS/TS I can believe it, there always the irresponsible types who will say anything to get someone off the phone, especially if they're being stubborn and persistant about something. But if they really did do that it's an obvious brush off. If Sony was paying people to interract with customers on the message board they'd be the exact same kind of CS/PR monkeys that answer the phones, with the same info.


There are so many other ways (and more believeable ways) to get someone off the phone besides telling them to go to an internet forum though. 

Message 25 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/28/2007
Offline
9353 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

Flukester-69 wrote:

They can work with the game developer.

They can disable the USB port or prevent save data manipulation.

They can inforce a standard save data file for the game.

They can implement an anti-cheat.

 

If the PS3 is as powerful as they say, they can do something about. I don't see how doing nothing about it or making excuses for them resolves anything. Microsoft bans and perm bans people who cheat.


 

ROFLMAOHOTBBQ ISNT THE INTERNET GREAT? WHERE CHILDREN CAN TELL DEVELOPERS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO!!

FANTASTIC AND PURE WIN ON YOUR "THEY'S"

SEEING AS YOU CLEARLY KNOW HOW ALL THE CODING WORKS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO ANY DEVELOPER!! QUICKLY!!

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 26 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/05/2009
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.

Sony Rocks!
Message 27 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

xabilonso wrote:

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.


 

With what weapon? Half a map away you say? Which map? How close were the other 3 people? 

Message 28 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/14/2007
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009
I don't know I've popped guys from damn near the other side of the map before with M-16/AK-47......damn near any Assault rifle and a few submachine guns. CoD4 has super accurate guns so its not that hard.  But I bet you that you got shot with that first sniper rifle (forgot the name) equiped with an ACOG.  
PSN ID: Tha_Jackal
Message 29 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
169 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

Honestly, some people are just that good with a controller.  I know I am with a mouse and keyboard but as soon as I have a controller in my hand I play like crap.

Message 30 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes