Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2008
Offline
791 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009
It's also not hard to hit someone on the opposite side of the map when you have a BIG TV. You can actually see them.
80 gig Playstation 3 Motorstorm Bundle
40'' Sony Bravia W series
PSN JonathanATTY
Message 31 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/28/2007
Offline
9353 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

JonathanATTY wrote:
It's also not hard to hit someone on the opposite side of the map when you have a BIG TV. You can actually see them.

agreed.

 

i find these people crying about "HAAAX" tend to be people who just get owned in their games.

 

boohoo them i guess.

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 32 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/05/2009
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.


 

With what weapon? Half a map away you say? Which map? How close were the other 3 people? 


Bloc M60E4 players were 2 windows apart

Sony Rocks!
Message 33 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/27/2005
Offline
2726 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

LisaX4156 wrote:

You can report cheaters or abusive players. If its about an abusive player, and the abuse is bad enough (someone threatens your life, etc) you can call in and they'll take the matters seriously when you talk to an agent. But if its just general harassment or cheating you have to report them through this link below: Reporting Abusive or inappropriate users

 

Thank you I was about to post that.

Message 34 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/27/2005
Offline
2726 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009
Let it also be known that unless you use the complaint form then a Sony Rep can't really do anything but agree with you because they aren't in charge of online mods. When you use the complaint form it puts a red flag on the offender and they should be kicked off within a week if they continue to offend. I know this because I know someone who was reported and then a week later was suspended for 7 days and it was only because it was the first offence it can be a perm ban if they repeat offence.
Message 35 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/27/2005
Offline
2726 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

BPatches701 wrote:
Let it also be known that unless you use the complaint form then a Sony Rep can't really do anything but agree with you because they aren't in charge of online mods. When you use the complaint form it puts a red flag on the offender and they should be kicked off within a week if they continue to offend. I know this because I know someone who was reported and then a week later was suspended for 7 days and it was only because it was the first offence it can be a perm ban if they repeat offence.
Trust me on this because you know if someone has any common sense at all knowing they can be console banned should straighten them up enough if 7 days of suspension wont do it.
Message 36 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

xabilonso wrote:

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.


 

With what weapon? Half a map away you say? Which map? How close were the other 3 people? 


Bloc M60E4 players were 2 windows apart


What sight/scope was he using? It is easy enough to spray that weapon and get headshots. 

Message 37 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/05/2009
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.


 

With what weapon? Half a map away you say? Which map? How close were the other 3 people? 


Bloc M60E4 players were 2 windows apart


What sight/scope was he using? It is easy enough to spray that weapon and get headshots. 


Dude he wasn't spraying. it was one shot one kill which made it unbelievable. I noe aimbots when i see one. His damn scope rested on the next victim upon recoil. its like those in single player. And he did it throughout the damn game which made ppl leave. 

Sony Rocks!
Message 38 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

xabilonso wrote:

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

AssassinHD wrote:

xabilonso wrote:

hi dude obviously u haven't played COD 4 online and got shot in the head from half a map away.

 

To confirm i viewed how i died from that jokers' first person cam and he popped 3 ppl in the same way in like 5 sec..

 

No damn way.


 

With what weapon? Half a map away you say? Which map? How close were the other 3 people? 


Bloc M60E4 players were 2 windows apart


What sight/scope was he using? It is easy enough to spray that weapon and get headshots. 


Dude he wasn't spraying. it was one shot one kill which made it unbelievable. I noe aimbots when i see one. His damn scope rested on the next victim upon recoil. its like those in single player. And he did it throughout the damn game which made ppl leave. 


 

Fair enough. You could have saved a few posts in this thread if you had just provided those details in the first place. 

Message 39 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

You can act immature. You can act like an idiot. It wont get any response other than this one. Sony not only is transparent here but their admins obviously have zero ability to control the 10 year olds who post here.

 

I am giving Sony time to respond to this post that is all. if your post is intelligent I'll respond. I am not going to stoop the the level of a 10 year old and bash heads. I got a life and better things to do some of you obviously don't. So do as you will, obviously that's Sony's way with Playstation.

Message 40 of 71 (68 Views)
0 Likes