Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Nov 27, 2012

AssassinHD wrote:

Honestly you would think that if someone out there figured out how to code an aimbot for the PS3 that we would have heard about it by now. 

It's apparently still possible on cod4, even on unmodded ps3s.

And no, Sony isn't doing anything about it. They defer to the developer when it's a "glitch" or a weakness with the program. And they only ever react if they get a large number of reports for one specific person, at the same time from several sources.

At that point they will maybe investigate this one person for a while. And whether they end up banning the guy or not(for for example 24h), they will not and never will aknowledge that there's an underlying weakness with the game or the psn. 

Lag-switching, for example - doesn't exist, according to support. They literally don't know what it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 69 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6357 posts

Nov 27, 2012

TheUndertaker85 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

PegLeggedPirate wrote:

Flukester-69 wrote:

If you are a Sony person, please PM me. I will not be checking this thread any further. Big thanks to moderators here for keeping the thread clean and mature. 

Sony doesn't read or reply to these forums!  For Christ's sake, get that through your head!

who told that  one  hahaha..   Hey man why would buy these  forums  for  and  pay or security on them, and  then just let them sit.  ahaha

hahaah man  they read the forums  and dont replay oh  god tell me another man..  bro sony read these job , new  flash they folk  getting feedback off the forums man. and yes they do reply but you would nver know who is who on these forums.

but keep thinking they dont read or reply to the forums..  its pretty your that naive .

"who told that  one  hahaha..   Hey man why would buy these  forums  for  and  pay or security on them, and  then just let them sit.  ahaha"

"Lithium Brand Nation"

These forums aren't even directly run by Sony... They're run by Lithium, a company that offers solutions for things like this. Sony just pays for the service.

"and yes they do reply but you would nver know who is who on these forums."

Ever seen those red names? Mochuuu is one of them.

bro look below the page , way at the bottom scroll dwn . look  onthe left side. thats who own the foums.. 

bro its alo  of thing you don tunderstand and  we really dont need to debate it today .. In smll Sony own these forums they belong  them.  People have ful ltime jobs reading these forums  . they are paid by sony dispite the ramificatin and  etc etc, if lithum is the running this then they paid by sony look at he bootm of the page of who own  it.. N  matter how you look it , flip toss it etc etc.. they are paid by sony, sony is controlled by the   it does matter who host the page.

you know glasswall  and  those guys work for sony they reply on these forums  they  take feedback all day. Alot  sony Aaa dev teams devs that come on work for  sony dispite being theyre own company. No  matter how we  twist it  the pay check is coming  from sony/  ANd yes they reply to  the fourm and read  because this na d ps blog is where get feedback from the forums.

Now they dont relay allthe time., but rest assured they do reply , the do read the fourms this and ps blog foumrs is the newspaper for sony..  So  yes they do read these fourms, and  they do reply to it.  So to say they dont is a bit foolish.

Its the same   as sayingthe  the newypork time  owner dont read  wher ehis money is being  spent.. and to this day they  dont own the factory thats prints that paper. But it belongs to them :smileyhappy: 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 69 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Black ops 2 is dead to me because of people cheating
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 69 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15142 posts

Apr 15, 2013

hqss1972 wrote:

Good thing I've never ran across any cheaters playing Black Ops 2. 

I'd hate for a small number of people "ruin" a game for me because I choose not to leave the lobby.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 69 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 15, 2013

hqss1972 wrote:

not going into details here so i don't break any rules but theres some networking tools you can use to your advantage and easily kick the cheaters out...once i figured this out was when i decided i didn't need to jailbreak my console..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 69 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I agree I hate playing online now , need for speed and call of duty black ops II are the worst games ever to try and play on line!! And now they want to bring out a new system ps4 I feel as if I'm wasting money on these games and systems. I stopped playing and buy games and systems and I go all the way back to the Atari 2600 and Atari lynx!!
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 69 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Oct 30, 2013

sinnerjo wrote:

Flukester-69 wrote:
I didn't spend $400+ dollars on a console so I could relive the memories of gaming online on PC.

sadly, yes you did. people are idiots and cheaters online regardless of its a pc or console.

also with sony's online being free AND the fact that a lot of online games are actually hosted on players consoles instead of a single server somewhere... there isnt much they will (or even can) do about it.

Easier on PC, Worse on PC

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 69 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 30, 2013
If they truly wanted to see cheating at its best play any need for speed, blk ops II worked well for about a month and the cheaters reprogrammed their controllers and now it's back to cheating again!!
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 69 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Oct 30, 2013

This topic is so old it isnt funny but. Sony can not stop modded controlers. If some one take  PS3 controler hardware and tightens it up a bit so you can do stuff split second. Long as PS3 seesit normal hardware.Sony have no way to stop it unless make a patch to kill everyones ps3 controler. The aimbots and lag switches and software hack. Can be but not  modded controlers. 9 out of 10 its not even on Sonys server. Its on another companies. All PSN does is allow you ot get there. That company that owns the server would have to fix the problem of hacks and cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 69 (68 Views)
0 Likes