Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
47869 posts

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 17, 2013

RandmJOSH wrote:

All this little crying going on is not important! I wanna know why Manly is banned! da hell!

I asked him earlier but he wont tell me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1791 of 2,035 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Still officially with ^TML$. Just like these guys too much not to give them love. so i rock their tag elsewhere.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 1792 of 2,035 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I do not understand what has been going on over the last three pages. The animosity between Bus and Pheonix has little to no foundation, and is being perpetuated via poor personal attacks. 

Let's return to the original question. Is BHD (Black Hawk Down, or Better Hide or Die now i guess) up for a clan battle with SUGA. Simple question. If yes, then we can arrange one, well bus can arrange one with PP. If no, then we can all go on our merry way.

Simple enough, no reason to drag this out.

[SUGA]krazykat

Please use plain text.
Message 1793 of 2,035 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47869 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
Still officially with ^TML$. Just like these guys too much not to give them love. so i rock their tag elsewhere.

Ah cool.  I like playing with your clanmates, we had fun in the community room last night :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 1794 of 2,035 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47869 posts

Jan 17, 2013

krazykat wrote:

I do not understand what has been going on over the last three pages. The animosity between Bus and Pheonix has little to no foundation, and is being perpetuated via poor personal attacks. 

Let's return to the original question. Is BHD (Black Hawk Down, or Better Hide or Die now i guess) up for a clan battle with SUGA. Simple question. If yes, then we can arrange one, well bus can arrange one with PP. If no, then we can all go on our merry way.

Simple enough, no reason to drag this out.

[SUGA]krazykat

bus_driver68 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Oh boy...MAG all over again...

Bus, you need to go find all the old MAG clans and ask them how to CB us. Might learn a thing or two in the process.

I figured enough of our members had made enough of your members mad today that Pilgrim might actually accept, but instead i get a reply from the cheerleading section. Now go fix me a Sammich and let the guy folks talk.

That isn't how I operate bus.  That type of situation and this type of post makes me wanting to entertain a clan battle less likely, not more likely.   

Lets see how things go with your clanmates and mine on the forums once both are unbanned and if people can get the false claims out of their minds and show some mutual respect on the forums for a while I'll consider it. 

Figured it would be a way of them venting their frustrations in a somewhat healthy manner. I know it had been mentioned long before now and it was brought up again last week with us before any of this happened. Maybe we will meet in the starhawk domination tournament if BHD plays in it.

Have a good one Pilgrim

Lets see if Suga and BHD can act like adults with each other on the forums after the bans are up, if we can then we can talk clan battles...if we can't then we can't talk clan battles.  

For example: Do not tell a BHD co-leader, who is a woman, to go make a sammich when they are answering a question about a clan battle :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1795 of 2,035 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I'ld rather have sandwich than a clan battle anyway :smileytongue: . no but seriously, if people waited to get along to have clan battles, no one would ever have them. I don't think there is any real animosity anyway, at least on our end of it, I won't speak for bhd, gow seemed a little upset yesterday :smileytongue:  .  let us know when phoenix feels it's ok for us to clan battle, hopefully we can do it while the game's still alive.

Please use plain text.
Message 1796 of 2,035 (123 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47869 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 1797 of 2,035 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Word. There really isn't any animosity towards your clan. I actually have some of your members and an officer on my friend's list. People I enjoy playing other games with as well. And even an affinity towards some other controversial ones in your troup (tipping my hat to you TX11, and Winscar).

But there is a certain tone that happens to be rung when referring to GOW, and the way he treats me. It is a level of animosity I find suspicion in when a select few posts come to reveal people's raw (as opposed to 'true') nature.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 1798 of 2,035 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Oh, and I learned a long time ago that a joke made on me is an opportunity to show character. I know how to laugh at myself when I make an error.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 1799 of 2,035 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Jan 17, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Lets see if Suga and BHD can act like adults with each other on the forums after the bans are up, if we can then we can talk clan battles...if we can't then we can't talk clan battles.  

For example: Do not tell a BHD co-leader, who is a woman, to go make a sammich when they are answering a question about a clan battle :smileywink:

How can one act like an 'adult' when they don't do adult things? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1800 of 2,035 (98 Views)
0 Likes