Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013
RandmJOSH (Uncharted Territory)
Jan 23
Samokoske wrote:
Addendum to my post: has anyone actually tried dominican cake?
Of course i have but i hate cake. Smiley Tongue


How can you hate cake? Are you some kind of pie lover? Smiley Tongue
Photobucket
Message 1911 of 2,035 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/27/2010
Offline
9957 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

New Rank! Smiley Happy



http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 1912 of 2,035 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2708 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

how did you get that rank??

Message 1913 of 2,035 (266 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013
Message 1914 of 2,035 (262 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2708 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

ok gotcha

Message 1915 of 2,035 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/15/2010
Offline
1790 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
RandmJOSH (Uncharted Territory)
Jan 23
Samokoske wrote:
Addendum to my post: has anyone actually tried dominican cake?
Of course i have but i hate cake. Smiley Tongue


How can you hate cake? Are you some kind of pie lover? Smiley Tongue

Ice cream 

rndmjosh.png
Message 1916 of 2,035 (254 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
53308 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

nitroz76 wrote:

New Rank! Smiley Happy


Someone played in the COD event!  Smiley Happy 

Message 1917 of 2,035 (244 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
53308 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

RandmJOSH wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:
RandmJOSH (Uncharted Territory)
Jan 23
Samokoske wrote:
Addendum to my post: has anyone actually tried dominican cake?
Of course i have but i hate cake. Smiley Tongue


How can you hate cake? Are you some kind of pie lover? Smiley Tongue

Ice cream 


How about ice cream cake?

Message 1918 of 2,035 (243 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013
Mechanically separated ice cream cake?
Message 1919 of 2,035 (234 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/27/2010
Offline
9957 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Jan 24, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:
RandmJOSH (Uncharted Territory)
Jan 23
Samokoske wrote:
Addendum to my post: has anyone actually tried dominican cake?
Of course i have but i hate cake. Smiley Tongue


How can you hate cake? Are you some kind of pie lover? Smiley Tongue

Ice cream 


How about ice cream cake?




http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 1920 of 2,035 (226 Views)