Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2698 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 22, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Was to jump back on for SH this week.  God of War Ascension has been chewing up my time! So much armor/weapons to level up!

 

Still get that "itch" though to snap aim some scabs Smiley Happy


then play PLAY!!!

Message 1981 of 2,035 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 22, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Was to jump back on for SH this week.  God of War Ascension has been chewing up my time! So much armor/weapons to level up!

 

Still get that "itch" though to snap aim some scabs Smiley Happy


You could play defiance then Smiley Tongue 

Starhawk, compared to defiance, doesn't have snap aim at all....and you know I cry about snap aim all the time in SH Smiley Tongue

Message 1982 of 2,035 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10124 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Do you guys still play? If so, is there a set schedule? I'm planning on giving SH another chance.


Yes we do! No there isn't.  I sure hope so! Look forward to seeing you there! Stop by community night:

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Starhawk-Wednesday-Community-Event-and-Weekl...


Thank you. Smiley Happy


I'll be on tonight around 9-930 PM eastern...just look for a server with zones going Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue


Wish I'd seen this. Smiley Sad

Haven't forgotten about the server on Wednesday. Smiley Happy


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 1983 of 2,035 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 25, 2013

New sig!

 

We shall see you wednesday then!   I have too many games to play Smiley Tongue   I haven't played SH since thursday!

Message 1984 of 2,035 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7543 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Was to jump back on for SH this week.  God of War Ascension has been chewing up my time! So much armor/weapons to level up!

 

Still get that "itch" though to snap aim some scabs Smiley Happy


You could play defiance then Smiley Tongue 

Starhawk, compared to defiance, doesn't have snap aim at all....and you know I cry about snap aim all the time in SH Smiley Tongue


Dude I love snap aim and it's way to much in Defiance.  

Message 1985 of 2,035 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 28, 2013

^ if you are saying that then, yeah, its a problem Smiley Tongue

Message 1986 of 2,035 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 30, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Was to jump back on for SH this week.  God of War Ascension has been chewing up my time! So much armor/weapons to level up!

 

Still get that "itch" though to snap aim some scabs Smiley Happy


You could play defiance then Smiley Tongue 

Starhawk, compared to defiance, doesn't have snap aim at all....and you know I cry about snap aim all the time in SH Smiley Tongue


Dude I love snap aim and it's way to much in Defiance.  


I read snap aim is only in co op, not in pvp.  I haven't played it yet, but that's what they're saying on the defiance forums.  

Message 1987 of 2,035 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 30, 2013

That is great news, in my opinion, if those guys are correct over there!

 

 

Message 1988 of 2,035 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 31, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

That is great news, in my opinion, if those guys are correct over there!

 

 


Well I will let you know it a couple of day's if its true or not. Smiley LOL

Message 1989 of 2,035 (118 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Apr 1, 2013
Message 1990 of 2,035 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes