Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2012
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM PlayStation MVP 48434 posts

[Clan][BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

[ Edited ]
2034 replies 2401 views Edited Jul 16, 2014

Our clan, Better Hide or Die (BHD), is a casual gaming clan that has been around for a number of years and played many titles, including Warhawk, MAG, Killzone, Mass Effect, the Dust514 beta, and now Starhawk.

Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills to outstanding field support skills to combinations of both and more — that, when employed together, lead to victory after victory on the virtual battlefields of competitive and cooperative gaming.

The main thing we care about is teamwork, not skill level. If you need help, you'll get it in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you're already at the top of your game, but want an environment that isn't hyper-competitive or toxic, well, you'll find that in spades in BHD.

So, are you up for some fun? Then lock and load and step up to the plate. Your BHD tags await, soldier.

Message PLYMCO_PILGRIM on the XMB of your PS3 or visit our website to ask about joining.  http://bhdclan.enjin.com/

Clan Leader: PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Officers: a_leenail1992

A little BHD History:

BHD is a casual clan made up of all types of gamers.   We are not the type of clan that is going to require you to be on X hours per week or on at specific nights/days and times "or else".   We just like to play together and have fun while being social on the headset.

When we were in warhawk and could usually be found in the Ranked Dedicated server or Player Ranked server called BHD Ranked Room. We tend to play all game modes and like to keep them mixed up but are more into the objective based games than TDM.

The clan started up on the PS2 in 2005 Playing an online game called Delta Force: Black Hawk Down but our clan tag/name was PLYMCO, which stands for Plymouth Company.  This was because orginally the clan was just made up of 8 people from our hometown of plymouth.  Then once we moved to Resistance and Warhawk on the PS3 we changed the tag to BHD in honor of the game we all loved.  

Originally we called the clan Black Hawk Down but then we came to realize that people were assuming we were really in somalia when the black hawk actually went down, we weren't.  Some of us may have served in the military but we weren't there so we changed the name to Better Hide or Die to alleviate any confusion.

Please use plain text.
Message 601 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Feb 22, 2012

Come on...just rewrite the whole thing...

New game, new thread

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Feb 23, 2012

LOL I only had 5 minutes yesterday...i will be working on it

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Think you need to change it to after 9pm...otherwise it looks good.

Need pics and videos too But those can wait

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Feb 27, 2012

You know I'm going to think of something else...just to make you change the OP every so often

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Feb 27, 2012

LOL did you see how it reverted the date last posted back to the original date when i edited it

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Feb 27, 2012

What, that "latest post 4 days ago" thing...want me to 'update' the other thread..."last updated 1 year ago" and at the top of the list...wait...what?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Mar 1, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

What, that "latest post 4 days ago" thing...want me to 'update' the other thread..."last updated 1 year ago" and at the top of the list...wait...what?

PA128's Youtube Channel - Starhawk Beta - Dark Souls - Skyrim

MAG Forum Sig

You know its a great community when the height of skill is to use an OHK weapon against someone who can't get away and to leave the fight when things turn sour, but it's a skill-less noob move to do everything you can to avoid being OHKed and to fight back.

Do it

We have a few recruits that have PM'd me via PSN about joining starhawk.  Do you want me to put you down up there for someone to contact too?   I figured pre-retail I would just handle it all but if you want to let me delegate it to you, well, you know I will

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Mar 1, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

PA128's Youtube Channel - Starhawk Beta - Dark Souls - Skyrim

MAG Forum Sig

You know its a great community when the height of skill is to use an OHK weapon against someone who can't get away and to leave the fight when things turn sour, but it's a skill-less noob move to do everything you can to avoid being OHKed and to fight back.

Do it

We have a few recruits that have PM'd me via PSN about joining starhawk.  Do you want me to put you down up there for someone to contact too?   I figured pre-retail I would just handle it all but if you want to let me delegate it to you, well, you know I will

-------------------------------------- pilgrimb.jpg

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex........it takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

I want to know the clan structure...if its only the leader that can invite there's no real point in having others as contacts...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 3, 2012

Alright one question do we PM on the Playstation network or over the site?

Should also add battlefeild 3 to the list.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 2,035 (2,401 Views)
0 Likes