Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2012
By: KoingWolf PlayStation MVP 5875 posts

[Clan] CCX: Competition Clash X [Semi-Open Recruitment]

[ Edited ]
123 replies 509 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

This is the CCX thread VI. This is Real.

Previous threads:

1. (Original): 180pg/ 1,793 Posts. Last post by Art_By_Tragedy (ABT)
  2. (Dragon's backup): 35pg/346 Posts. Last post by Acid_Fang
  3. (Original II: Electric Boogalo): 474pg/ 4,738 posts. Last post by motormaniac
  4. (Original flavor: Directed By: Vicrattler): 807pg/8,067 posts. Last post by Vicrattler
  5. (Don't Call it a Comeback): 437pg/ 6,542 posts. Last post by deadend123

This is the official CCX clan thread for Starhawk.

neoCCXlogo-blkb.png

Competition Clash X, we are known as and remain as one of, if not, the most open and fun clans coming into Starhawk. Recruiting purely based on player personality, we continue to gather the most fun people you can possibly find in the game, stats are not considered in applications for membership. We're fun, always charismatic, and you can still always count on a CCX member to give you a great, fair game. But while stats do not matter to us, never count us out, because we still are just as lethal as any other clan in the game.

If you are interested in joining CCX then you do need to know the following. We are not interested in people who stir up drama either on the forums or in the game. So if you like trash talking and trying to start serious feuds, this is not the clan for you, and you will not get along with anyone else in it. (And what's the point of joining a clan if you can't get along with anyone?) Excessive "padding" or "boosting" of stats will also result in a denial of membership, if you are found participating in such action while a member of CCX it will result in an immediate dismissal. No excuses, no exceptions. Those are our only real "rules" we ask that you follow both while seeking and participating in membership.

If you're still interested in joining us, the best way to join CCX is by playing with our members and getting to know them. Because there are no ranks or a pecking order in the clan, you don't need to befriend just certain members. Once you make some friends the doors will pretty much be open for you if everything else checks out fine. So go ahead, meet some of the CCX'ers, even if you don't end up being invited into the clan, you will at least now have some great new people on your friends list to play and have fun in game with.

If you are interested in setting up a clan game, please do say so in the thread, we will happily play anyone known to understand what it means to play a fun and competitive game. 6 vs. 6 and up will be optimal and you we are open to all that are interested and, as previously stated, know that a requested game is usually not for anything special.

CCX Members: (This is the official, joined roster as of 3/1/2012)

• ArtByTragedy
  • Astra_
  • batenswytch
  • BasilHaydens
  • Bellyranks
  • Bgursky59
  • Bhansen99xj
  • Castillo88
  • Coney1
  • deadend123
  • DJAJAX9
  • Doghound62
  • Dragon9770
  • Flint_Prophet
  • GameSage101
  • Hakz01
  • Inana
  • islandboy32
  • Jezer29
  • Jigga82
  • Josh_White_91
  • Lady_Y
  • magoodude
  • malagon2492
  • Mayhem1992
  • mikeyb4real
  • morderkiller
  • MrSafari
  • msstatedawg
  • MudMonkey13
  • Nelo07
  • PS-SP
  • RavenWB
  • rechola
  • Vicrattler
  • Viglin

Who started CCX?

Competition Clash X was started by GreasyPirate and KoingWolf, however all members are equal so there are no orders that are given out or ranks. GreasyPirate has since taken his leave from CCX, we all wish him the best.

Is CCX on GB, GGL, or MLG?

We currently have no official teams currently competing in any Starhawk divisions of these or other big tournament sites.

What do you mean in the opening; "open and fun"?
By "open and fun" we mean because of a couple of the things that we do that stray from the norm. For one.. Our members are allowed to play on any tournament sites in any other clan they wish. As long as that tournament's rules allow and the other clan leader is willing, CCX members may play for any clans they wish in competitions.
So if one of our members wanted to play for.. say.. BSK, then all they would need would be permission from BSK and they are good to go. No need to check and double check with us, because they are free to do nearly anything they want.

Members are not under any pressure to sign up for friendly battles, or any clan games period. You'd probably find the games we do play to be a really fun and new experience though, so you should get in on those whenever you can. They are set up with the purpose of fun in mind, usually against like minded clans.

Lastly.. everyone in CCX understands the fact that Starhawk is just a game. So plenty of members go around having a blast an entire game, win or loss, doesn't matter. Playing the game the way it was meant to be played; for fun. So you will find no egos, no elitism, and no drama.

So does CCX play any tournaments as a clan?

Absolutely. CCX may be a fun clan, but we all can get very lethal when we want to. We will be joining future StarhawkCenter.net tournaments, in all ladders. 

We do also, however, engage in plenty of friendly games. So if you wish to try to set up a friendly game with a clan that truly knows how to have fun, feel free to contact us on this thread.

Does CCX consider itself the best?
CCX doesn't try to nor wants to really be the top of all clans because it's not fun to be super competitive and draws in too much drama. We're here for the fun of the game, not the stress of it.

What's with the StarhawkCenter.net stuff?

SHC, or StahrawkCenter.net, is a website a lot of CCX members sport in their signatures or otherwise. It is not CCX's official website or otherwise. It is however another great Starhawk and Warhawk forum, created for the benefit of the community as a whole. With tournaments and discussions happening all the time, we hope you check it out.

Edit: Added label & updated subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

StarhawkCenter
Message 43 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: CCX: Competition Clash X [Semi-Open Recruitment]

Mar 1, 2012

I can see more CCX threads being made in the future.

Message 1 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Mar 1, 2012

*in a kitten lawyer voice*

After breaking clause 27-B line 9 which states "BSK clan tag shall not be used as any device or for any means in a terrible clan's PSU thread" you are hereby sentenced to BSK Jury Duty for the case "Ironpaws versus Craigerson", a case which is deriven from the hunting and stalking of Craigerson dating as far back as 2008.

This is serious business.

Kinda like warhawk

ONLY SERIOUSER

*ends kitten lawyer voice*

good luck CCX

Message 2 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Sweet, would be cool to see all the roster return for SH.

Glad I joined up with you guys.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Message 3 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Glad Koing finally got us posted over here. 

Glad we got Belleh and Mikey too.

Message 4 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Mar 5, 2012

I joined cause I thought Konin wa a girl and I could impress here.

Was thoroughly disappointed.

Message 5 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Good luck ya'll in advance cause when the game drop ya'll are my enemies

Photobucket
Message 6 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Were in a different clan, why wouldn't we be?

Or is it the fact a baseraped italyrules twice? First me doing the usual noob smashing, and the 2nd cause he called me out and trash talked the WH vets.

If its the fact he got base raped you gonna have no friends in this game cause that kid got base raped by every clan out there.

Either way italyrules gets base raped, so we all win. Save for itally, he just can't win at all.

Message 7 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Mar 7, 2012

VENOM_718 wrote:

Good luck ya'll in advance cause when the game drop ya'll are my enemies

Photobucket

Heh.  Man, you know CCX.  We're more likely to target, teamkill, and tbag each other in a game than we are to target another clan.

Message 8 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Pretty much what she said.

Too lax to take this game seriously.

All we do is troll each other.

Like Bait when I gifted her that FULLY LOADED HAWK.

And those who are prone to trolling, lol italy.

Message 9 of 124 (509 Views)
0 Likes