Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: CCX: Competition Clash X [Semi-Open Recruitment]

Mar 19, 2012

Silentprocess wrote:

I would be interested in playing with some of you guys and joining the clan if possible.  I just am looking for a group of people to play with when I'm on.

Add me please and I'll game with you guys: silentprocess

Hang around, you're on the right path.

Also, look for that starhawkcenter.net server to go up in SH.  I'm going to try to run it tonight, depending on if that nasty SE Oklahoma Tornado Season weather doesn't show its ugly side tonight - but its supposed to.

Message 20 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Since I'm waiting on your friend request Bate I'll just wait 'til that's accepted, easier to find games then.  Played a bit with Bus last night but I really can't stay up late enough to play with him except for the weekends.  Was a good match though.

I'm getting a tad better at flying, trying to always use both the L and R sticks and switching weapons to use them most effectively..  Mostly just swarming and then launching 2 flak, or just swarming if I can tell the player is "newer" than me and can't shake me, to give them a chance..  Since flak gives real newer players no shot at learning to fly.

Clint sent me a nice message, can't wait to play with him..  Haven't seen Flint on either, hope to see him soon.  Course I haven't played with you at all yet that I can remember either lol...

May not be on tonight but I'll be playing ALOT this weekend so make sure to look me up...  Don't want to have to wait until I install WH to play with you.

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Message 21 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1021 posts

Apr 13, 2012

LONG LIVE CCX

PS: Boom For President

Photobucket
Message 22 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 16, 2012

SMF_1986 ? Yall keep dreaming GoML

Message 23 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Apr 18, 2012

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Hey guys and gals and gays.

Message 24 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Apr 18, 2012

Silentprocess wrote:

Since I'm waiting on your friend request Bate I'll just wait 'til that's accepted, easier to find games then.  Played a bit with Bus last night but I really can't stay up late enough to play with him except for the weekends.  Was a good match though.

I'm getting a tad better at flying, trying to always use both the L and R sticks and switching weapons to use them most effectively..  Mostly just swarming and then launching 2 flak, or just swarming if I can tell the player is "newer" than me and can't shake me, to give them a chance..  Since flak gives real newer players no shot at learning to fly.

Clint sent me a nice message, can't wait to play with him..  Haven't seen Flint on either, hope to see him soon.  Course I haven't played with you at all yet that I can remember either lol...

May not be on tonight but I'll be playing ALOT this weekend so make sure to look me up...  Don't want to have to wait until I install WH to play with you.

Starhawk Clan: No Name Needed is recruiting! Visit http://clan-nnn.net/showthread.php?1891-Clan-NNN-Starhawk-Introduction-Tell-us-about-yourself! sign up and post!

Did I not ever get a request to you?

I've been hawkblocked with a TON of home renovation for like, the last MONTH and haven't been able to get to the PS3 very well due to attic puke (insulation, christmas stuff, etc etc) while the mom-cave/upstairs got rewired and fitted with a shiny new central heat/air unit, the old window unit that was stuffed into a hole in the wall got taken out, a window put in its place.... and now the carpet is coming out, to be replaced with wood flooring.

So.  Long story short.

Did I send you a FR?  I thought I did..... Did I????

I'm so confussssseeeeed.

Oh, and HAI DE!

Message 25 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Apr 29, 2012

Thats whats up! Good to see the thread up Koing. Waiting for all our members to get back on here ... watch this space.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

May 3, 2012

Forever here brah.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Message 27 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2517 posts

May 7, 2012

Things are a lot quieter around here than they used to be.

Message 28 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

May 7, 2012

Best of luck Koing to you and all your chill cats. It is good to see you guys still around. Where is Greasy these days...he make the Majors yet?

Message 29 of 124 (169 Views)
0 Likes