Do you mean 
Sackboy
539 posts

Re: TRU3 $OLDIERS AkA *T$* CLAN

Jan 30, 2012

DromeKILLA wrote:

GGs in your server prime was beasting

Photobucket

Yep thanks bro and yea prime is the "BEST PILOT" as of now.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jan 30, 2012

Whats goin on venom? haven't seen u around too much since warhawk.. im trynna be down with T$ its been awhile since seeing anyone from warhawk cept killa_boi. ran into him one day but yea hmu if u get the chance.

W
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Jan 31, 2012

saf100792 wrote:

Whats goin on venom? haven't seen u around too much since warhawk.. im trynna be down with T$ its been awhile since seeing anyone from warhawk cept killa_boi. ran into him one day but yea hmu if u get the chance.

W
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OoOoO wow what's good my "G"? ive been good man i be playing starhawk cause i know b4 release date they gonna have this game lookin great feel me but yea man no question add me and lets dominate like old times

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jan 31, 2012

LMAO weeeee baaacccckkkkkkk for the 50th time!!! Venom just give it up already. You failed in Warhawk and you'll fail in Starhawk. The only thing youre good at is singing r&b songs in unranked rooms.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Swift444 wrote:

LMAO weeeee baaacccckkkkkkk for the 50th time!!! Venom just give it up already. You failed in Warhawk and you'll fail in Starhawk. The only thing youre good at is singing r&b songs in unranked rooms.

Photobucket

LmAo, gotta love my hata's man they actually.take time out life to post hate on my thread and WAR! is garbo always was and ya'll got "SMACKED BY BOW2" in GGL and guess who was in Bow2 at da time? *T$* players dan2000dan OWNED ya whole team scrub LmAo ya'll would never be better then us worry about ya bum a$$ clan and get off my strapp lame-o.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Back to regular schedule programming, had 2 roast a fag now if he post again that means he's a fan ya'll thanks Swift *T$* LOVES U

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 1, 2012

VENOM_718 wrote:

Swift444 wrote:

Photobucket

LmAo, gotta love my hata's man they actually.take time out life to post hate on my thread and WAR! is garbo always was and ya'll got "SMACKED BY BOW2" in GGL and guess who was in Bow2 at da time? *T$* players dan2000dan OWNED ya whole team scrub LmAo ya'll would never be better then us worry about ya bum *** clan and get off my strapp lame-o.

Photobucket

lol

1. I'm not hating, im laughing. and im sure everyone else is laughing at you too.Refresh my memory on how many times T$ banded and disbanded? 8? 9? times? saying the same thing everytime about how your back to do this or that and you never went anywhere. and refresh my memory on how many times you were on your knees begging me to join your pathetic clan of wannabees lol.

2.I agree 100% that WAR! is garbage. i left years ago, shows how much you know.

3. I was in B.T. in GGL to correct you. and i clearly remember baseraping bow2 2 rounds ina row with your so called allstar line up.

4.Im pretty sure everyone remembers when you would join lookingreats server and try your hardest to kill someone but you could never do anything unless we werent trying. And we would all laugh at you and you thought we were laughing with you lol.

5. I was, and still am a better normal pilot then anyone in bow2 or T$ ever was or will be. All you guys could do was exploit the backwards locks. Without them you guys were just trash.

6.I was lying about you singing good r&b, you were actually way out of tune and screamed like a girl when you get took out of the sky. you will never know real skill my friend.

Those are the Facts.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Your mean

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Swift444 wrote:

VENOM_718 wrote:

Swift444 wrote:

Photobucket

LmAo, gotta love my hata's man they actually.take time out life to post hate on my thread and WAR! is garbo always was and ya'll got "SMACKED BY BOW2" in GGL and guess who was in Bow2 at da time? *T$* players dan2000dan OWNED ya whole team scrub LmAo ya'll would never be better then us worry about ya bum *** clan and get off my strapp lame-o.

Photobucket

lol

1. I'm not hating, im laughing. and im sure everyone else is laughing at you too.Refresh my memory on how many times T$ banded and disbanded? 8? 9? times? saying the same thing everytime about how your back to do this or that and you never went anywhere. and refresh my memory on how many times you were on your knees begging me to join your pathetic clan of wannabees lol.

2.I agree 100% that WAR! is garbage. i left years ago, shows how much you know.

3. I was in B.T. in GGL to correct you. and i clearly remember baseraping bow2 2 rounds ina row with your so called allstar line up.

4.Im pretty sure everyone remembers when you would join lookingreats server and try your hardest to kill someone but you could never do anything unless we werent trying. And we would all laugh at you and you thought we were laughing with you lol.

5. I was, and still am a better normal pilot then anyone in bow2 or T$ ever was or will be. All you guys could do was exploit the backwards locks. Without them you guys were just trash.

6.I was lying about you singing good r&b, you were actually way out of tune and screamed like a girl when you get took out of the sky. you will never know real skill my friend.

Those are the Facts.

Photobucket

HaHaaaaa didn't i tell ya'll hes a fan of mine awwwwww thank u sweet cheeks!! and for da i was on vacation when *T$* DISBANNED dummy and it only happened 3 times so know ya facts b4 you come at a *LEGEND* and all you did was spin like da SCRUB you are i was still blowing you up LoL get good and i was killing ya boy friend lookingreat he played da same way the only good dudes ya'll had was 1.JAC247

2.ABBO

3.schindlersfist

and 4.Axel

Me i always had a squad and i never won a championship cause twice dudes had to ring against us in da finals and in da championship i let my TW2N talf me into a 6v6 cause he knew they wouldn't win in a 4v4 against 1.Buckets3

2.chris14r

3.dan2000dan

4.jetrotor  nobody was seein dat team but i let ya'll NOOBS talk me into 6v6 and 8v8's but i learned my lesson so in StarHawk watch us storm threw GB and any other league dey have.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 1,291 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Feb 2, 2012

Big shoutout to *T$* we looking good already

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 1,291 (280 Views)