Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3869 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 9/22 -- PlayStation Franchises

Sep 16, 2012

well heres my story but the forums censored like a whole paragraph of it =/

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/A-game-that-brought-a-family-...

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 168 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Gran Turismo. Most time I've spend on a series on the Sony platform

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 168 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 168 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Sep 19, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Favorite-PS-Franchise-Jak-...

I hope it's not too long, but I couldn't stop writing!  This is my first time writing a story for the spotlight, but ever since this forum was announced this is the story I wanted to tell.

Thanks for reading!

Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 168 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Hey Kristine. Here's my next try at the Spotlight again. Hope you enjoy!!!

Link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Time-Travel-Dinosaurs-and-Gun...

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 168 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

I been a psx player since its release and seen many games in its life come and go,and amazingly only 1 has had a major Profound effect on me in the last 10 yrs of gaming now,and that title being the Socom Series!

I picked up socom 1 back in 2002,and was my and many others first ever online shooter,and ever since its release I been completely hooked to this game like no other. The last 10 odd years or so I have  played these titles every single one as they were released 1 2 3 CA ..I honestly could never get enough of it 24/7! I Been apart of something special in these last few years with this series and to no end could no other game  ever really put that completely satisfied effect  my gaming life like no other..I as many sacrficed so much for this title we skipped school work ,time with the  girlfriend and alot of other countless things for the sake of enjoying this game called socom 2 up until its servers close as a matter of fact,and I am not the only one who has done this for this game!

Now after 2 there has been a few socoms to come along,but none has ever been so dear to my heart as socom 2..its just simply just one of the best shooters and tactical games I have ever gotten my hands on!I met tons of great people..been apart of many clans and wars through this titles history,and alot of great gaming memories to be kept in this game and my life time,and with the closing of the servers recently..has been kind sadning,cause now the only thing I have is memories,and wish one day to see socom live and rise again,and to re-live and re-create some great gaming memories so that my kids and the next gen one's to enjoy this game as I have in its lifetime!

***** Long Live Socom 2*****    

Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 168 (187 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Please don't post in this thread anymore, winner will be posted on 9/22! There's a new thread for stories floated on the main page, so please post in there from now on.  

Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 168 (155 Views)
0 Likes