Feb 16 2011
By: Mr-OrangeJuice_ First Son 5 posts

Confused about Ban/Suspension.

5 replies 42 views Edited Feb 16, 2011

Hello, yesterday I received an un-expected ban/suspension from the PSN. This account is my main account "crashbfan". I received an e-mail today stating that I had been "banned", (for which the reason is still un-clear and very shocking) however, I am not receiving the error code a BANNED account would receive, rather the same error code that is used for suspensions. Does this mean I still have a chance for my PSN account to come back? I really want it back, and would do anything to access online again.

Thanks,

crashbfan

Message 1 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Re: Confused about Ban/Suspension.

Feb 16, 2011

Don't know best to phone sony and ask

Use your local number

Unless the account not in the same area

Wants Timesplitters 4 Smiley Sad *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank Smiley Very Happy *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 17, 2011

Same happened to me before its says banned in email but initially it's up to a 30 day account suspension unless you hacked Black Ops which could cause a permanent ban.

Message 3 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 17, 2011

Thanks for the re-assurance, I flipped out when it said my account was banned (and at the bottom said "continued violations could result in the banning of your account ). Well I'll be finding out soon enough, if it is banned forever I will surely go insane Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1585 posts

Feb 17, 2011

Mr-OrangeJuice_ wrote:

Thanks for the re-assurance, I flipped out when it said my account was banned (and at the bottom said "continued violations could result in the banning of your account ). Well I'll be finding out soon enough, if it is banned forever I will surely go insane Smiley Frustrated

If it says that at the bottom obviously it's not a permanent ban, yet.

darkfire101
Message 5 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Feb 19, 2011

Nevermind. It's a ban. Shame too, I didn't really deserve it.

Message 6 of 6 (42 Views)
0 Likes