Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: EPIC-X-BOOST First Son 4 posts

Contacting PlayStation Network

13 replies 196 views Edited May 15, 2013
What is the best way to contact PSN. I have many questions for them. Please help me.
Message 1 of 14 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Re: Contacting PlayStation Network

May 15, 2013

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 2 of 14 (193 Views)
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

May 15, 2013

EPIC-X-BOOST wrote:
What is the best way to contact PSN. I have many questions for them. Please help me.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I could be wrong but some of your questions may be able to be anwered by members of the Community here, feel free to ask away if you want to, failing that the link johngie has supplied you will help.

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013
I try to ask questions, but when I do most of them don't even get answered
Message 4 of 14 (165 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

May 15, 2013

EPIC-X-BOOST wrote:
I try to ask questions, but when I do most of them don't even get answered

I can't guarantee I can help but try me, send me a PM if you'd rather.

BRIT-KO

Message 5 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013
My only question is why can I no longer enjoy my favorite online games, like Call of Duty online without experiencing almost constant "lag" and a sluggish feeling network. I know it is not my equipment or service, for the price I pay. Game lobbies have been filled with people complaining about lag as well and everyone who plays XBox online tells me this does not happen. I am strongly contemplating ditching Playstation altogether, and I have been a die hard Playstation owner since the very first days. Time to make the switch or can I expect it to get any better, rather than worse??
Message 6 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

May 15, 2013
The "price you pay" means nothing.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 7 of 14 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013
Yes, the price I pay IS pretty much irrelevant. My point is that my Internet speed is great and I still experience this lag that is frustrating to many more people than just me. It was only recently that I have been hearing suggestions in game lobbies to see the difference on Xbox and that the problem does not exist on their network...
Message 8 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

KronicSmokr89 wrote:
My only question is why can I no longer enjoy my favorite online games, like Call of Duty online without experiencing almost constant "lag" and a sluggish feeling network. I know it is not my equipment or service, for the price I pay. Game lobbies have been filled with people complaining about lag as well and everyone who plays XBox online tells me this does not happen. I am strongly contemplating ditching Playstation altogether, and I have been a die hard Playstation owner since the very first days. Time to make the switch or can I expect it to get any better, rather than worse??

first your friends on xbox are lieing to you if they say Call of Duty games don't lag .... your lag can be because of the refusal to move to dedicated server , people playing with poor internet service , people playing out of region ....just to name a few ....  besides that every CoD game lags anyone who tells you otherwise is a lier 

Message 9 of 14 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013
Yeah, the range of Internet connections and regions of other players is something I'm sure contributes to the lag. However there is a filter that I have set to allow only the best connections- lag still occurs, even when every player shows 4 out of 4 bars.
I only have a few friends with Xbox who have always tried to get me to switch but its only recently that I've been hearing other players alleging that Xbox doesn't have the same problem. Black Ops 2 has the worst problems of any game I have ever played and i wont continue to pay $60 a pop for games that have this frustrating problem
Message 10 of 14 (118 Views)
0 Likes