Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 26 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Welcoming Committee 11970 posts
Accepted Solution

Custom themes?

6 replies 139 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

Are we allowed to get custom themes from the internet an use it on the PS3. I found a Kingdom Hearts theme on the internet that I really want to use. But I do not know if I'll get into trouble if I do.

Message 1 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11970 posts

Re: Custom themes?

Apr 26, 2013

*bump*

Message 2 of 7 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6097 posts

Apr 26, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Are we allowed to get custom themes from the internet an use it on the PS3. I found a Kingdom Hearts theme on the internet that I really want to use. But I do not know if I'll get into trouble if I do.

You can download a PS3 theme from the internet. There is no rule against it. I have downloaded many PS3 themes from the internet over the years, with no problems. I would suggest you go to PS3themes.com. That site has user created Dynamic Themes for PS3. Some of the user created Dynamic Themes on that site are better than the Dynamic Themes in the Playstation Store.dolphindog.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Yes you can download custom themes from online, just transfer them using a flash drive and select install when in the PS3's theme options. The file should end with .P3T or something like that.

Message 4 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11970 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Thank you!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 7 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6529 posts

Apr 26, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Out of sheer curiosity... what kinda of trouble could you possibly envision happening if you could "get into trouble"?

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 6 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Apr 27, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

You can download a PS3 theme from the internet. There is no rule against it. I have downloaded many PS3 themes from the internet over the years, with no problems. I would suggest you go to PS3themes.com. That site has user created Dynamic Themes for PS3. Some of the user created Dynamic Themes on that site are better than the Dynamic Themes in the Playstation Store.

The address just brings you to a pron site, the actual address is http://www.ps3-themes.com/

doc shady signature
Message 7 of 7 (98 Views)