Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Re: DIRECTED TOWARDS SONY!!! Vita/PS3 Users please join in

Jan 30, 2013

Hey guys, I absolutely appreciate the feedback on this thread.

I'd love to hear more about your opinions on which games would be ideal if we brought PS3/PSN titles to the Vita.  Also, anything more you want to share about Cross- functionality, we're all ears!

Thanks for this thread!

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 11 of 69 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Journey, Modern combat domination, and Shadow of the colossus.
Message 12 of 69 (347 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

HD collections on ps3, Ni No Kuni, Borderlands 2 crossplay would be awesome and would probably sell a lot of units

Message 13 of 69 (341 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Jan 30, 2013

need a **bleep** Dark Cloud HD remake you **bleep**..

Message 14 of 69 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Pac Man Championship Edition and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light please!

Message 15 of 69 (303 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Pac Man Championship Edition and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light please! :smileyhappy:

Message 16 of 69 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I'm not going to lie, I preordered and bought the Vita thinking that remote play was a real thing. I love my Vita, but I still feel misled. I thought I would be able to play PSN games like Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes on my Vita. That is one game I would love to have on the go. And if I had to choose one HD collection I'd like to see added to remote play like God of War was , it would definitely be the Ratchet and Clank collection.

I understand the excuse that it is up to the publisher to add remote play capability (which is a real pain because obviously they aren't interested in doing extra work for their old customers). But I think it would be a good gesture by Sony to THEIR customers to at the very least make their own games remote-playable, and maybe even go so far as to aid other publishers or give them incentive to make their games remote playable.

I also understand the excuse that the PS3 isn't powerful enough to efficiently stream games directly to the Vita. Here's to hoping that the PS4 will be powerful enough to make remote play a reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 17 of 69 (287 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Good stuff, and nice insight Squiggle.  Keep it coming.  I'll keep checking this throughout the day.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 18 of 69 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2332 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I can't believe nobody has suggested Infamous! I would personally love to see more Infamous and other well known Sony games on the Vita.

I also think that more cross-platform functionality for upcoming should be pushed for. Perhaps not for all, but for games that show potential to shine on the Vita. We have many platformers, but are lacking shooters, RPGs, and other genres.

And just some off-topic stuff. I would really love to see the apps that exist for PS3 be allowed to run on the VIta too. Stuff like Crackle, VUDU, and such.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 19 of 69 (253 Views)
Survivor
2510 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I think all those ideas are awesome as a bonus / added value to people who own a PS3, but let's not forget that most people bought the PSV as a standalone system. As TheJLC pointed out, the PSV lacks several genres, RPGs being at the top of the list. Cross controller isn't a true fix for that lack of content, it's a patch; and much as I hope that the people who own the PS3 / PSV combo get what they want, let not that be just the end of it~.

Again, the PSV is a system that can stand on its own feet, let's not reduce it to an accessory and let's not avoid the genres it lacks by simply adding cross controller. A "solution" that doesn't fix the true issue and that leaves a good segment of the userbase out of it~.
Message 20 of 69 (234 Views)