Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: DIRECTED TOWARDS SONY!!! Vita/PS3 Users please join in

Feb 5, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

I'll repost my thoughts on this topic into this thread since Sony has actually taken an interest in this topic. One big thing though that I would like to see Sony of America do is help the smaller Japanese developers/publishers bring their games to the US. There are a good number of Japanese RPGs that have followings here and the demand is solid. The demand isn't as great as the demand for FPS but still, it would be nice if Sony made some kind of an effort in bringing us some of these games.

agree here I don't care that much about fps, for me I love JRPGs here. and there are some cool JRPGs in japanese psn I wish I can get them on my vita :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 69 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

I love cross-buy, to me it's the best feature yet. I hope to see more and more titles use it from here on out. The idea of being able to play a game on my PS3 and then continuing it on the vita via saves in the cloud is just awesome, especially with no added charge. To me, that makes the Vita/PS3 10 times that of a Wii-U. 

Just wanted to throw that in there. 

As for remote play, yes Sony, please more collections like God Of War would be great! 

Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 69 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Huge Vita fan here feeling like it's nowhere near it's full potential.  For me and possibly many others this device is the perfect fit for a busy dad and husband that have very limited time to sit in front of the TV.  Seriously guys the vita is my dream machine, it JUST NEEDS MORE GAMES!

• If there is some kind of restriction regarding multiplayer gaming with more than 8 players, PLEASE FIX IT!
  • Memory cards are too expensive
  • I would love to see a full blown console quality battlefield, call of duty, ghost recon or heck Socom FTB 4 would be great!  I know most of these games have nothing to do with you but can't hurt to mention it.
  • Keep up the good work!  Thank you for bringing real portable gaming to the modern era.  I was getting so frustrated trying to game on the iPhone.  Touch controls suck and are complimentary at best.
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 69 (216 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

mostrander wrote:

• If there is some kind of restriction regarding multiplayer gaming with more than 8 players, PLEASE FIX IT!

This is something that NEEEEDS to be addressed.  Is it really because of the "PARTY App" that the multiplayer is fixed to only 4v4 battles????  I mean.... come on... that is seriously PATHETIC.  KZ - Merc. should be 8v8, or AT LEAST 6v6... 4v4 gets wayy too boring wayyy too quickly... and that goes for any multiplayer game that i have played.  Unless it's free-for-all (all 8 people), forget it, 4v4 is not worth my time.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 69 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

I'll 2nd that! :smileyhappy:

Yeah,and 8 vs 8 is where it's at! :smileywink:  Or,at least,an 8 player free for all like Resistance: Retribution offered in the Infrastructure Mode on PSP.Now that was fun!! :smileyvery-happy:

4 vs 4 like SOCOM had was sort of old hat and boring. :smileysad:

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 69 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

100% agree monstrander

Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 69 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Feb 8, 2013

sweet people are talking and seems sony may be listening...

Sony > Microsoft or Nintendo

all sony needs is a few more franchises/games to gain furher momementum  its about time they invested in something like pokemon ...those games are fun or at least invest in getting some digimon games i saw one for psp only in japan it lookedsweet but nothing on vita or psp in USA

lets go sony lets do this

also creating folders on the vita would be fantastic tho id rather just have the whole psp UI on the vita the xmb is a genious invention

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 69 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Feb 8, 2013
what i mean by invest is create their own of course nintendo owns that franchise but i doubt its the case for digimon
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 69 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I comepletely agree with you. I would really enjoy playing Sly Cooper series on my vita. I believe every title you listed would sell greatly.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 69 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 15, 2013
You'd think if Sony wanted to sell both of more PS3 titles & PS Vitas they'd address this concern amongst PS Vita gamers! Maybe they don't want more money! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 69 (92 Views)