Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
55 posts

Re: DIRECTED TOWARDS SONY!!! Vita/PS3 Users please join in

Feb 15, 2013
YES! I love JRPGs! Especially if they make it a MMOJRPG! That way it's a vast online world where u can meet other PS Vita players from all over the world!
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 69 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Dear Sony,

I know you won't be reading these but still i want to tell you how i feel about the ps vita, and sorry for my language if i make any mistakes cuz its not my native language.

I love Ps Vita. Hardware wise it's great. I bought a 3ds on launch and wasn't planning to get a ps vita at all, and then all of a sudden i decided to buy one of the bundles you released. After a couple hours of trying out the Vita i was blown away by the experience. Amazing OLED screen, great graphics for a handheld, good media support(youtube, skype, a good enough browser) and decent free games.It has been only 2 months but i'm already really happy with my Vita and to me this is the best handheld i've ever had. But Sony, i've to tell you that i'm disappointed by your performance on promoting the Vita. I get it, it's a relatively new console but it feels like you are treating Vita like it's already a 7 year old console and about to die. 

Software is the keyword here. From the articles i read recently Sony is finally starting to realize this fact but isn't it a bit late? Why wouldn't Sony tease the crowds with their big franchises such as Gran Turismo, God of War, Infamous, Final Fantasy( i know X is in the works but haven't seen any footage yet) Metal Gear Solid? Why Sony isn't bringing their old names such as Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, Dark Cloud(I'd love a new Dark Cloud game, seriously what the hell has happened to Dark Cloud? it was one of the best rpg i've ever played and also it had many good reviews. I'd also love a HD remake of Dark Cloud 2) 

Why Sony isn't bringing the "big names" like Angry Birds(i dont like it but even on 3ds they are the highest selling game from a 3rd party company) Star Wars(something like Battlefront...please?) and another example, Bioshock. Didn't we hear about it in E3 2011 and then Sony completely forgot about it?(quoting Ken Levine) Hell there isn't even a Nba game on this thing. No NHL and no PES. Seriously now. 

These aside how can a first party game developer working for Sony *cough* Naughty Dog *cough* can say "We have no interest in Vita"? Shouldn't Sony say "Guys you are making a Vita game and that's that"? I don't know i'm just puzzled. There are no commercials whatsoever. I don't see any here(and i dont blame them since im living in Turkey) but even in Netherlands only Vita related commercial was Call of Duty. And we all know that it doesn't have a "good" reputation. 

3ds got so far ahead there is no competition anymore, that's fine but at least Vita should stay relevant. At least sell 1/3 of your competition. If Vita had 2x of sales by now (considering it sold around 4m) there wouldn't be any problem. Please Sony pay some attention to this beautiful device, i swear to god if this thing fails, i'm not buying any other Sony product cause i'll be so mad at Sony for  abandoning this beast. Lower the **bleep** price, i know situation is a bit tight for Sony but if there is no "crowd" there won't be any profit. Nintendo took a hit with lowering $80 but now they are making profit out of it. You'll make it up with software, believe me we want games and we'll be buying them, even that AC:L sold +600k which is amazing.

I know everyone's saying the same but lower the price to 199.99 point, cut the memory card prices(by half if possible and release 64-128 gb cards) Bring new Bundles and colors(Killzone, Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice, i know SS has one in the works but so far only in JP) And it'll work. Black Friday was the biggest proof of that. 

I have so many more things to say but these are about it for now. I hope you continue(?) to push Vita and it can pick up in a couple of years so we just look back and laugh at all these doom & gloom topics on forums.

Signed : In the name of 4m Vita owners

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 69 (252 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 22, 2013

put san andreas on the vita and they will come.

get monster hunter portable third over stateside and they will worship you.

put all the best games from the ps2 gen on the vita and they will offer you their daughters.

make the vita an indie dev friendly platform, give it a 12 hour battery and never worry about the mobile phone market again.

put the souls games and dragons dogma on the vita and you will be hailed as gods

its not hard you just port a bunch of old games over and sell them for 15 bucks a pop

you dont even gotta make em hd, you just gotta port em and make sure the controls feel good.

the solution isnt some mystery, and quite frankly I dont know how sony's gaming divition is ******** this bad

a more indepth description of sony's business practicess would be pretty nice

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 69 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 23, 2013
DID YA SEE? Are we GETTING our wishes fulfilled?
"What Me Worry"
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 69 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

philbo1311 wrote:
DID YA SEE? Are we GETTING our wishes fulfilled?

Uh,what do you mean anyway??

If you're referring to the Vita becoming a PS4 controller later this year after the release of KZM on Sept. 17th,then I say, NO WAY JOSE!!

If that is the BIG NEWS we received,then Sony can stuff that really hard and really high,for all I care!!! :smileymad: :smileyfrustrated:

I sure as Hell didn't buy my Vita and games and DLs off PSN to use it as a glorified joypad,or anything for that matter. :smileywink:

I bought my Vita because of the gorgeous OLED screen and portable excellence like I had on my PSP 3000 and Go unit,but a step up from that nice LCD it had and much better performance and apps too.

Hell,I didn't buy it to use the thing as a Thrustmaster stick or something on a PS3 or PS4 unit!!What the Hell is going on?? :smileysurprised:  :smileyindifferent:

What's next,they'll tell me I can use the thing to help me change or have it  change the oil in my car too?Crap. :smileymad:  LOL

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 69 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I'd love to see PSN games like Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 and 2 on Vita, Sonic 2, Sonic The Hedgehog on the Vita (with the inclusion of trophies. As in if you already own a PSN game, they make you able to play it on the Vita like they have done with some PSP games.) It'd also be nice to see Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, and some other titles for the Vita :3

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 69 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Asraik wrote:

I'd love to see PSN games like Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 and 2 on Vita, Sonic 2, Sonic The Hedgehog on the Vita (with the inclusion of trophies. As in if you already own a PSN game, they make you able to play it on the Vita like they have done with some PSP games.) It'd also be nice to see Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, and some other titles for the Vita :3

Yeah,I agree,that could and possibly would be cool and all but,seing how the PSN hack fiasco cleaned my VERY LONG DL list off and sent it the way of the DoDo Bird I just can't do that anymore. :smileywink: :smileymad: :smileysurprised:  I really would've enjoyed that list on my
Vita right now,seeing the lack of games we have for it nowadays.Hell,I had to start all over on PSN for PSP and Vita last year!! :smileymad:

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 69 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 24, 2013

This is what I would like to see on the vita (PREPARE FOR LONG POST!)

-Maybe a facebook/twitter bar that lets you see news or post while you play. (would make those annoying load times less annoying).

-An user friendly version of this forums. 

-A feature to record video of your gameplay, and option to upload it to a computer or a site like youtube or FB.

-More free stuff.

-Maybe sony could make a deal with Google and make android market compatible with PSVITA.

-A feature to make notes while you play (similar to  3DS)

-A feature to display a simple text viewer as you play (I discourage the use of walktroughs, but still would be useful)

-Remote play for all games (Imagine playing farcry 3 on vita)

-Youtube video downloader

-The ability to use the vita as a controller on PS3 (Doesnt matter if you cant see the game on vita screen, but use it as a normal dualshock)

-BETTER ADVERTISING!!!!!

-Feature to store vita games on a PS3 and remote play them from vita (might be difficult, but awesome)

-Stream music from computer without copying it to vita. (there was an iphone app for doing that, why cant vita do it?)

-Im not sure if the vita already has this, but I havent seen it. A password code on the lock screen, not on the apps themselves (like most smartphones)

-Change the colors of the apps background (Specially the music app)

-Save data management, and if you delete a game, save data stays.

-Almost all of the suggestions made by other users are pretty cool too, and would love to see them implemented.

-Brand new God of War game

-A decent FPS (I hope Killzone covers that)

-Patapon 4

-Locoroco

-An open world game (Infamous maybe?)

-Slicing enemies in Metal gear Rising: Revengeance would be awesome on the Vita screen.

-Games that use vita's features in a way that doesnt make them feel like just a gimmick.

-A 64Gb memory card, as well as cheaper ones.

-More remote play games

-A REAL Silent Hill game (not other Diablo clone)

-A remake or adaptation of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

-Ps2 classics on psn store

-A sequel of Symphony of the Night

-A new monster hunter game with online functions: (though it seems like nintendo is taking it all)

-A Resident Evil game. (3DS one was amazing, why cant they make one for vita)

-A brand new crash bandicoot game (to revive my childhood)

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 69 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 69 (127 Views)
0 Likes